2012 Toyota Tundra

One of a kind Custom Tundra 10k plus in upgrades

by from seattle, washington on September 18, 2017

Best Tundra I've ever owned Toyota trucks are the best $$ can buy & I built this one to be even better!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Happy truck owner

by on September 5, 2017

Best truck we have ever owned fun to drive comfortable and reliable with only routine maintenance required and there is 90000 miles on the truck

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Strong, reliable, and practical

by from Ft lauderdale, fl on August 20, 2017

This truck was fun and super convenient to have. The 5.7 liter engine was very strong and reliable. It didn't get the greatest gas mileage but it makes up for it with low maintenance costs. The crew max cab offers more leg room than a BMW 7 series long wheel base. I will definetly buy another tundra in the future.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great Japanese design

by from Garden Valley Ca on August 6, 2017

If only the gas mileage was better , it's a great reliable Toyota. Plenty of space, seats 6 love the interior with no carpet.
Not Rated Reliability

Traded 2000 tundra for 2012 tundra

by from Clemson on July 26, 2017

Love everything about it except the gas mileage but can't expect more from a 5.7 . I had a 2000 tundra with 4.7 but I wanted more power so traded for the 2012 .

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

by from Lafayette, CO on July 22, 2017

I've owned 3 trucks since I started driving in '96. T100, '98 Tacoma and now a '12 Tundra. I know, all Toys. I've driven Rams, F-150, Chevys, but this 1/2 Ton takes the cake. It's handling is spot on. Brakes on a dime. Pulls a 16ft powerboat no problem. Love this ride. Highly recommend it.

Uses car for Towing

From 03 to 12

by from Dallas texas on July 9, 2017

Went from 03 access cab to 12 crew max. The amount of power and room is amazing. Ive only owned my 12 for a month, but im already in love. Gas mileage is the ONLY drawback, but in a truck cant expect much else.

Great Truck

by from Chester, VA on June 10, 2017

My 2012 Toyota Tundra is used for short trips light hauling and towing. It is a V8 but it's mpg is better than most full size pick up trucks. I've owned this vehicle for 5 years and I'm pretty tough on my truck but there are no rattles or strange engine noises mechanical problems or loose fittings and it is as solid as it was when I bought it new. Can't go wrong with this truck. Highly recommend to anyone who needs an extremely powerful reliable full size pick up truck

Uses car for Towing

Best vehicle ive owed so far

by from Vine Grove, KY on May 31, 2017

Provides reliable form of transportation for my family. Drives smooth and have not had any vehicle failures or damaging yet.

My husband loves his truck

by from Danville, pa on May 28, 2017

Wifey secretly saved money and bought me a truck for my 40th birthday. I'm in love with the Toyota tundra!