2014 Toyota Tundra

Toyota's are of the most reliable vehicles on roa

by from Saint Joseph on September 18, 2017

This vehicle has all the power I need. Pulls my equipme t around with out a problem, ties the boat where ever I want to go. I trust taking it anywhere.

Uses car for Towing

Just love Toyota Tundras

by from on September 18, 2017

Very well built, very roomy Crewmax model. Cannot wait to purchase one. We will keep looking for great deal on cars.com
Not Rated Reliability

Bought a gorgeous blue ribbon metallic Tundra

by from LakeWales Fl on September 16, 2017

Wouldn't trade my Tundra for any other truck. For the money it has the right combination of power, economy, attitude and longevity. Very responsive and the breaking power is incredible. Very spacious well appointed SR5. What I feel are negatives are the body metal seems a little thin and the price a little high but comparatively it is still in my mind the best value. With proper maintenance I expect to get between 3 and 500,000 miles from it.

Uses car for Towing

It's big, but it's beautiful

by from San Diego on September 11, 2017

I've owned many Toyota's in my life. The 2014 Tundra was a bit big at first and took some getting used to as I was previously driving the FJ Cruiser and before that a 4Runner. I've taken it to Baja a few times where we were off road for hours and I had no problems. It's a tank and can take a beating.

Best ride

by from Youngtown, AZ on September 7, 2017

This truck has the most leg room in both the front and back of any vehicle I've ever seen. The bucket seats feel like your driving you favorite recliner around. The bed of the truck is full size so all the cabin space didnt sacrifice cargo space. It also has some power definitely a powerful truck I absolutely love this truck and will buy nothing but Toyota from now on.

Most cars i have own is good

by on August 16, 2017

This car meet me in a good time.It has 7 seats its doors are perfect door .There are lights on the door.There is a large bute. Inside the car,there's an air condition that works good,there is also USB port.I love that car

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Crewmax with room to spare

by from covington, La on August 8, 2017

I absolutely love my crewmax with plenty of leg room. Plenty of power from the 5.7 V8! Navigation to get me to the places I want to be.

Best truck ever!

by from Maine on August 7, 2017

Love my Tundra. Selected a 2014 black Toyota Tundra TSS on cars.com and it was a great buy and experience. Truck was in Texas and had it shipped to Maine. I added several accessories to spruce up the look of the truck. The performance of the truck has been awesome! I would buy the same make and model again in a second!

Great truck

by from Denver, Colorado on August 6, 2017

Love the truck. Rock solid reliability with strong motor performance. Interior is nice, but not quite as evolved as the domestic brands. Ride is quiete and motor gives a nice deep throaty sound when you step on it. MPG is a bit disappointing, but I came in knowing that. For it's limited short comings is offset by having a truck that will run to 200k plus miles with not much more needed than tires, oil and brake pads.

2nd tundra I've owned.

by from Auburndale, fl on July 12, 2017

Great truck. I've got the 1794 edition. The interior styling, and materials are the best of all the new trucks in me opinion. The performance is there, however the fuel milage could stand to be improved on in comparison to the other brands out there. Looking for a little larger engine than the 5.7 in the future. While it runs out nice and strong, the other guys have the larger engines now. In true toyota fashion they have raised the bar on all the safety features they offer standard along with a few upgradable ones.