2019 Toyota Tundra consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Tundra Toyota
Explore the 2019 Tundra Toyota
Shop the 2019 Tundra Toyota

Better than expected

This will meet my needs for home and work. It so far it exceeds my expectations. From the reviews I have read about this truck before purchase were conservative in their description.

Beautiful Truck

This truck has met or exceeds my expectations. It is big and beautiful and has an insane amount of legroom. Plus it can comfortably seat 6 people. Not to mention that it gets great gas mileage. I fell in love with it when I first saw it and I am still loving it, even at 3 years old.

I love it...Best Truck my money can buy...

I love my Truck..and living in Colorado you need a 4x4 in all terrains... always wanted a Tundra and now I have one... Thanks Toyota

Best truck i've owned

This truck has an awesome 4 wheel drive system and has performed flawlessly so far. The best value for the money by far but MPG'S are so so. I would highly recommend this vehicle.

Super truck with great styling!

Super truck with great styling! Plenty of power, great styling, super reliable and dependable, overall a really really great truck! I would recommend this truck over any other to anyone looking for a really good 4x4 with plenty of room for people, good load capacity, great towing capacity, and the best reliability money can buy!

Most reliable and durable truck I've ever owned

This truck met all my needs. Love the V8 and the horsepower this truck provides. Tows anything I hook up to it with ease. I would buy this truck again everytime!

Great truck!

Beautiful sporty styling. Drives & rides great. All I wanted & then some. Francesca was fabulous saleswoman!! Service was great when it had a recall.

Options suck, but the value of a Toyota overcomes

Styling is amazing, very beefy but not over-doing it. Overall just a great truck. I wish it had the options of other brands (remote start, better nav, etc.) but this truck holds its value SO much better than those and much more reliable.

It's a Toyota

Excellent and dose what I need Plenty of room and power Off road capability Fun to drive Great brakes Low tech which is what I like

Best truck i've bought so far

My Toyota Tundra Limited was an excellent value for the money. The 4 wheel drive is amazing and for a heavy truck it is well mannered on and off road.