NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2020 Tundra

2020 Toyota Tundra

#6 Most Popular Truck
2020 Toyota Tundra

Have You Driven the 2020 Toyota Tundra?

Amazing Yet Expensive.....

by RWillsUSN from Denver, CO on Wed Oct 30 2019

I wanted to wait a month or two to get over the shock that I “Shot from the hip” per say and went with the 2020 Toyota Tundra 1794 edition truck. To be honest, the reason why I went with this truck is because of Toyota’s reputation of its vehicle’s being very reliable, it’s 7-year warranty package and the fact that I wanted a truck that everybody and their momma wasn’t driving around in Denver, Co. I notice a ton of Dodge Rams, Ford F-150s, GMC Sierra’s and Chevy Silverado’s on the roadways. Despite the tundra being my first truck, and the fact that it doesn’t take much to please me since it had my essentials: Touchscreen, blu-tooth, heated/power seats, back up camera, etc. I had to take some time to research why experienced Toyota tundra owners were not to happy with the 2020 Tundra stating its lack of innovation for this year and model. Yes, it may suffer in performance with its other competition with having probably the worse MPGs, Performance and Towing capabilities from its other rival competition however I am rather pleased with this vehicle regarding performance, comfort and its usability for my standards in being my utility vehicle. Yes, it does suffer a bit because it doesn’t have much in “new” tech. I believe Toyota’s business model “if it doesn’t break don’t fix it”. I am in love with my Barcelona Red Toyota Tundra and will keep this truck for the long haul. I’m pleased with its performance despite having a 5.7 Liter Engine, the JBL Speakers are good, the luxuries are nice to have, and you are spending big money on a traditional truck. I do love the safety features that comes with this truck. If your wallet has no restrictions and don’t care about having the new innovations from other competitors than maybe just maybe this is the truck for you. I have no regrets in my purchase and I hope that this may help in having a second opinion in your vehicle purchase. Thank you for taking the time to read!

Toyota dependability!

by Ian from Sacramento on Sat Nov 02 2019

The Tundra TRD Pro is a great overall truck with an outstanding reliability pedigree. Performance, appearance and reliability make it a leader among its competitors. Some interior upgrades and things like power folding mirrors would be nice when your paying that much for a truck. Overall very satisfied and would recommend this truck.

The Last New Real Truck in America

by Michael from Midland, MI on Thu Oct 17 2019

The Toyota Tundra is a real truck. Its not built out of aluminum. It has a 5.7 V-8 that does not turn off cylinders or shut off at traffic lights. It sounds & acts like a truck. It won't break down. There are no recalls. All you need to do is gas & go. I love this truck!

Car looks marvelous,in reality to expensive

by Carmen from California on Fri Oct 18 2019

Truck met my needs , but absolutely to expensive, finance , sales and assistant have lock of deals . Care about 800+ score then stabling customers

Uses car for Off-roading

Great Truck

by Hendrickson picky buyer from Shakopee on Tue Oct 29 2019

I was excited about the electronic upgrades that came with my Tundra (upgraded from 2012) Vehicle is comfortable and I will be a happy owner for years.

Made a Believer

by Sunshine from Franklin, TN on Fri Nov 15 2019

In the short time I’ve had this vehicle, I have been completely surprised at the features, functionality and performance. I am usually a Nissan buyer, but now a proud member of the Toyota family!