2010 Volkswagen GTI consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Volkswagen GTI
Shop the 2010 Volkswagen GTI
3.3

Dont buy

Its junk, been in the shop three times, timing chain tensioner goes out at 80,000 miles, cost me 1000. Then the camshaft crossover or oiler went out another 700.00, then wheel bearings, struts, throttle pedal and more, it gets fixed more than i drive. Im going back to a civic si or another scion frs.

Wouldn't ever own anything other than a VW

I I love this car, great daily driver sports car, love the plaid seats , and pretty much h everything about it is amazing !

Quick and reliable

I use this car as my daily driver and it has never failed me. It?s good on gas and it?s a quick little car but has plenty of room for everyday needs.

Super fun

This car is fun to drive handles very well. Life?s to short to drive boring cars, you really can?t go wrong with a gti. But one drive it you?ll fall in love.

3.9

Great looking with potential for more power

It?s a nice place to be in. A bang for your buck when it comes to a performance vehicle that provides a touch of luxury.

3.8

Decent acceleration for a 2.0 4 cylinder.

Met my needs, didn?t purchase it because of the dealership and salesman I worked with. Hands down would have bought it had that not been the situation.

Amazingly versatile and fun

Have owned this car for 6 years now, and found it to be really versatile and fun to drive. Even though it's small on the outside, it can fit stuff almost like an SUV on the inside. We've transported many large items, including a fully assembled grill, a futon, a table... it's also fun to drive and easy to park. Great car for the city.

The Volkswagen GTI will have you hooked.

After owning this vehicle, I'm now hooked on Volkswagen, and the GTI specifically. This car is incognito as it looks just like the golf, but with a whole lot of upgrades, especially under the hood. The most fun vehicle I've ever had the pleasure of driving. And it's all mine!

4.1

Fun and oddly practical!

This is a great city car, fits in most mini spots. Its fast, fun and reliable aside from water pump. It has staved my life at Ikea and parking needs.

Best sporty hatchback for price

This is a very good car. The performance is excellent. The interior quality is top notch. Ive had other performance cars that focused on nothing but performance which left the interior plain. This was not the case with this car. Inside was a very nice place to be. That is important because that is what you will see most of on a daily basis. Also it was a very nice car to work on. You could tell that when they were engineering it they kept in mind that people might have to work on it one day. Lastly, this was my first front wheel drive car and I was nervous about torque steer and this car has none. The drivetrain was engineered very well, you can feel it pulling you closer to the inside of a corner. Overall very nice car, would reccommend it to anyone who wants a sporty hatchback.