Acura of Tempe

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Tempe Acura

A complete review of service and future recommendations if needed are explained. Thank you for taking care of each customer like family and providing a comfortable environment to wait while the vehicle is serviced. Keep up the great work Acura of Tempe :)

2015 TLX Service

Doug Peng took care of my service in a most professional and expeditious way.

Medical Doctor

I return, largely because of the customer service and Todd Goldhammer.

Good Service

Everything was great. I just miss the convenience of being able to have someone pickup and return my car for a service visit.

Great Service Department!

Kudos to Todd Goldhammer and the service and detail techs who serviced my 2007 Acura TL on May 19. Todd has been the only service advisor I've worked with since I bought this car from Acura of Tempe, in November 2006. He always ensures my car is fixed when he returns it to me. While nearly all my visits to the service department involve scheduled maintenance, this visit involved a couple of problems. Todd oversaw the repairs as well as the detailing which exceeded my expectations.

Great service

3rd car purchased from Acura of Tempe. I appreciate the exceptional service I received each time. Joe Germano and Patrick Aigner are great to deal with. So we're Charlie and Gary the prior times.

2019 RDX Routine Service

Great service as usual. Routine maintenance was professional and timely. David Willcot was friendly and informative. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Service at Acura of Tempe

Todd in Service Department has been my contact person for years. What he says is what happens. If there are any problems he keeps me informed. Getting my car serviced without the up selling to something I dont need at this time makes it a transaction that I trust.

4.5

Auto Service

Highly recommend Todd for auto service rep. He answered all my question and explained everything in detail. I felt he was honest on the repaires that needed to be made at time of service. Todd also, sent video's and info regarding repair/parts that needed replacement.~ Thank you Todd ~

Acura of Tempe cant be beat.

I have had my car serviced at this dealership ever since it opened and I have always had the same same service tech. I have never been disappointed with the service I have received. I purchased my 2003 TL new and it has 220,000 miles on it and it still runs like a new car. My service tech, Todd Goldhammer, always gives me expert advice and treats my car as if it was his own. I will only take my car to Acura of Tempe because the service they provide is top notch and it cant be beat.