Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

AC Maintenance

Explained all details and was kept informed on my car.

Service at Acura of Tempe

I have, and CONTINUE to have great service at Acura of Tempe primarily due to the service team in general, but specifically Todd Goldhammer who has been my primary service advisor since I relocated to AZ in 2013!

4.0

Acura

Buying experience was terrible. Car was damaged when delivered. Dealership fought every step of the way. Acura support and customer service was deplorable. When I responded to a survey I was honest in my review . Owner called and told me go elsewhere for service unless I deleted the review. This was our fourth and last Acura.

Acura of Tempe

Awesome employees and service. Would highly recommend this dealership.

General service

Great job overall with the oil change and tire rotation, but with the multipoint inspection, they neglected to point out and address repairs for a cracked windshield and a dent in the left back passenger door. I had to bring it up and ask.

Repair

Start offering a car wash and snacks like you did before the pandemic.

Recall

very professional and quick

Purchase

No pressure and treated with respect, no games were played, the way buying a car should be.

Repair

As always very helpful and very informative with my repair.

Friendly, informative and personal staff.

Friendly, informative, personal staff. Felt very comfortable spending a lot of money. Can't believe I said that. But the product was worth it. No don't call. I don't have any money left.