Acura of Tempe

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

RDX Service

Doug Peng always takes good care of everything. I do look forward to having your shuttle service back up and running.

Acura of Tempe

They bade and expensive maintenance ecoerience painless. From the loaner to the repair explanation to the work itself/ it was top notch.

Professional and Courteous

Elected to have a spare tire kit installed on my 2021 RDX-PMC. This was completed in a very professional way and post-installation instructions were given clearly. During our wait, we had several technical questions answered and explained - the vehicle boasts many technical features which we needed explained after 4 months of use. Three employees were involved and all our questions were addressed satisfactorily. Finally, we also purchased a seven year three-fold warranty of the tires and wheels. The whole process was handled efficiently, We have been dealing with Acura of Tempe for over seven years now and completely satisfied with their sales, service, and technical teams.

Excellent Acura Care!

I am always impressed by the efficiency, quality and care of the service I receive every time! Thank you for your attention!

David Watson Acura of Tempe Review

Great place to buy and great place to get service. Todd Goldhammer in service is the man to see. He set me up with a no pressure sales team and has been my service writer for years now!

Always wonderful!

Excellent service as always these past 20 years. We are grateful!

Auto Service B1

Service was as expected, made an appointment and the vehicle was completed on time.

Acura of Tempe

Standard oil change, and was in and out in about 45 mins. As usual, staff was friendly and professional.

oug Peng

Doug was able to get us in and service our automobile in 2 hours.

Great service

Pete in service did a great job taking our car in and following thru with updates until we picked the car up. They needed to get a part, so our car was in overnight. He did offer a loaner. Very happy with our experience!