Steet-Ponte Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 736-3381 (315) 736-3381

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

S teet=Ponte Ford, Yorkville, NY

Have purchased several vehicles from this salesman, Steve Purdon at this dealership. We have been very satisfied with the professionalism, courtesy and continued attention to any questions we had at a later date. Our children have also purchased vehicles there as well. This dealership has been very accommodating to our needs.

4.0

Edge Lease

This is our third Ford lease and our first with Steet Ponte. Steve Pardon made this the best experience we have had yet. We looked at the vehicle on Thursday and picked it up on Friday. We will be back.

Great Experience - Loved my Salesman - Alex

Alex Radcliffe was my salesman he made the entire experience. . Quick & easy .. he was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful .. I went in on a Thursday and picked up my new car on a Monday .. everything was waiting for me to sign the car was ready to go .. he walked me through the process of setting up my phone and all the cars features .. I highly recommend them for your next new, used or lease !!!!

Another new Escape

This is my fifth lease at Steet-Ponte Ford every experience is smooth and hassle free, Rich Josephs was very helpful and knowledgeable. No pressure and were very accommodating about picking up the new Escape and their service is always great.

Owner of Second Lincoln purchased at Steet-Ponte F

Phil Higgins has always been great to deal with. I've bought two Lincoln and One Mustang from Phil. My husband has bought two trucks and a BMW Convertible. I won't go anywhere else. They treat you like family. We even met the owner Joe Steet who is a really great guy.

New Fusion

Alex Radcliffe made the process painless. Couldn't be happy with my new Fusion

Thank You for making it an easy experience

Steve Purdon was extremely helpful and friendly. It made the buying experience a pleasure.

Alex Radcliffe is the man!

Recently picked up a 2017 Ford Escape SE with the 1.5l Ecoboost. Car is perfect but even better was the experience we had shopping at Steet-Ponte Ford Lincoln. Alex in sales and Rich in finance were a great help and got us in the right car at the right price. Trade in was a breeze as well. 10/10 Would Recommend!

Purchasing a new lincoln

My experience purchasing a new Lincoln with Phil Higgins was excellent. He made it easy and hassle free. I got exactly what I wanted and was very pleased with his attention to my needs and details.

Purchased 2016 Ford Edge

I recently ordered and purchased a 2016 Ford Edge from this dealer. My salesman Alex Radcliffe was wonderful he helped me through the whole process keeping me up to date as to what day the vehicle was built, and kept me informed of its where abouts during transport to dealership. During delivery he was quite helpful and informative as to all the options and how to use them. Will buy from this dealership and Alex Radcliffe again in the future.