Steet-Ponte Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 736-3381 (315) 736-3381

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Leasee

While nothing is perfect The service and how I was treated were very good

Servise repair appoitment

I was surprised to see the changes in the room and some new faces. I liked the way it was before actually, everyone seemed to happy to see you and you felt it a team. Now they are sort of divided and more focused on their own task than the customer. I have always loved all your people in the service department and they have always treated me well, which is why I come back. I love the fact you clean my car especially this time of year! The guy that takes me to work and comes to get me is very pleasant and nice. Makes it very easy to drop the car off for the day. Thank You.

Quick great service

My car was dead in the morning, I called service, they said bring it right in.I did and it was a battery issue, they replaced it, checked a few other things, washed it and called us to pick it up.great service and they even called the next morning to check on it..Always good to do business with them.

Brakes

I was given the time I wanted. I was contacted with an accurate estmate and explanation of the repairss needed. The car was clean, fixed, and ready earlier than requested.

Good Service

At first they acted like I did not have an appointment, but did not say that directly. just acted surprised to see me. That did not slow them down and they took my vehicle in, changed the mirror (Truck, outside), washed the vehicle, took my money and sent me on my way. I cannot ask for better service. Keep up the good work. Thank You, H. Randy Charboneau

Steve Purdon @ Steet-Ponte Dealership in Yorkville

Steve had all the answers that I was looking for and paired me up with a vehicle that I am very pleased with. I know I can go back to him with any further information I may need to operate my new car confidently.

Another Great Experience.

This was the third vehicle that we had either purchased or leased from Steet Ponte, as always from the first call thru delivery the experience was great. Steve Purdon did an excellent job finding the truck that was right for me, the guys are fair and a pleasure to do business with.

First and only choice!!

I live in Rochester, NY and have plenty of dealerships to choose from when it comes to purchasing a new vehicle. However, I would always go out of my way to choose Steet Ponte Ford!! This is the fourth vehicle my family has purchased from this location and it has always been extremely easy! Although we dealt with Brian previously, we got to do business with Rich Josephs this time and he was amazing! He was there with us every step of the way, always providing personalized service and always with a smile! Rich and Sean in sales made sure we knew everything that was going on and we got what we needed! Trust is very important in any relationship that you have in life. Trust, knowledge, compassion, and care (all with a friendly smile and sense of humor) are what you'll get! I'd recommend them to anyone!!

New Escape

This was my third Ford that I have leased from this dealership, and it gets easier every time. Steve Purdow explained every thing we needed to know about the Escape. I will always recommend Steve to my friends and family.

2017 Escape Purchase

Phil Higgins was excellent to deal with. This is my second Ford from Steet-Ponte Ford. I would recommend them to my friends and family.