Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Pushing to sell (means you might get a deal)

Team was very straightforward and willing to make a deal. I wish the final total didn't include a "required" paint treatment or extended warranty.

Great experiences and I drive there from Phila.

I was referred to Burlington VW by a friend who knew the service manager about a year ago and both of my experiences have been excellent. The cornerstone to great service is follow-up and anybody that I have spoke to via the phone always has gotten back to me earnestly. It may seem like something very simple but you would be amazed how simply returning a call with answers and recommendations regarding you car can do for your customers.

Dealer response

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Bruce! We work hard to make sure our guests have an excellent experience. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Burlington Volkswagen Team

Do not buy used here!

I bought a used, non-vw from this dealership recently. The sales girl and whole buying process I had was fine. The night I bought my car I mentioned that the brakes looked low but I was convinced by her that they were in good shape. I took my car to a dealership for an oil change 2 weeks later to be told I needed new brakes and tires. The only thing I got back from burlington vw was that they were trying to up-sell me. I am not dumb. I know that. So I can say that I can honestly wait on the tires. However, the brakes I can not. They are very low and need to be replaced within the next couple of months if not now. I was able to speak with the general sales manager who only told me they couldn't replace wear and tear on vehicles they sell. So the point of the story is that if you are buying a used car from here...plan on dropping some serious money keeping up with that 'wear and tear' right after buying it even if within the 60 day warranty they so graciously offer.

Service department

I had a horrible experience friday may 15 in the service department. I called Tuesday the 12th to make an appointment for my first oil change for my 2015 Vw gti that I bought there. Was told by a service writer that I did not need to make an appointment for an oil change and that I can just walk in to get my vehicle serviced. I showed up at the dealership at 4:30 pm and was then told I could not get service and that there are no techs after 4:00 pm and that it has been like that for over a year and a half which I know is a lie. So from now on i will be getting service done at Hamilton Volkswagen and will refer all my friends and family to go to Hamilton Vw aswell

Live saver

Thanks to Christian Cerrone, I had an amazing first time leasing experience. He helped me get the car I wanted at the price I needed. I really appreciated his patience and hard work to make the deal happen. I'm super happy with my new car! Thanks Christian!

Another Great Experience at Burlingtong Volkswagen

I just leased my third Jetta from Christian this weekend. As usual, another great experience. Christian had the car we discussed detailed and ready to go when I arrived. The entire process went smoothly, including all of the paper work. I appreciate the high level of service I receive every time I go to Burlington Volkswagen, and I look forward to doing business with Christian again.

Great Experience--Highly Recommend

Christian Cerrone was a pleasure to work with--he worked very hard to get us an exceptional deal on our new Jetta Sports Wagon. It was our first purchase at this location, but we will come back in the future. We highly recommend him to all. He ensured that our needs were met. He was very friendly and patient with our questions and requests. After the deal was done, he took the time to ensure we were familiar with our new car and had us set up before we left. Our overall experience was excellent.

Great helpful people.

Good staff, very courteous and low-pressure. Car i wanted was sold before I got there, but they handled it very well and respected my wants and price range. For my next car i wod consider buying drom Burlington VW.

Excellent Buying Experience!!!

Fantastic buying experience. From the time you walk on to the property they treat you like family. The prices are fair and they deal straight. I would definitely do business with them again!

Despicable and Dishonest

Don't buy a car here because it is probably defective. Don't service your car here because they will just break it. They lie, they wont look you in the eye, they don't respond to calls or emails and are told that managers are on vacation when asked to speak with.