Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonderful!

Burlington Volkswagen has excellent customer service and the staff was very helpful and friendly!! We would highly recommend this dealership for sales and or service.

Service for my vehicle

I had an excellent experience while visiting VW yesterday. I didn't have an appointment but was able to get an oil change and set up another appointment for my cracked windshield. Flow was very helpful and professional, gave me a call Bach as she said she would.

Good Job

Because they are very friendly, and they did good Job. The area very clean , excellent and courtesy the lady behind the counter, and salesman too.

Great experience!

They were very knowledgeable about my car and made the buying process very easy.

Awesome Experience !

Meredith Iacone did an awesome job helping and assisting me in the car buying process ! If I were to recommend anyone it would be her !!

Dealer response

It's great to hear that Meredith was able to assist you in purchasing your new vehicle. We hope to see you on your next service appointment and take care.

Quick & easy to work with.

Worked with Meredith. Got most of the deal done via e-mail. Had my family with me and they were very accommodating. I would recommend.

Dealer response

Hi Curt, thank you for your review! We're glad to be of service and we hope you and your family enjoy your new vehicle for many years to come. Take care and have a great day.

4.0

Mrs. Davetta Luton

i just bought my volkswagen jetta and it was a good buying experience. i was in need of a new vehicle and Sebastian Cassano made the process simple and smoothly. He made sure i test drove all the vehicles i was intrested in and best of all he helped me get in a reasonable affordable. i would highly reccomend the Burlington Volkswagen branch

OMG! Was so easy and fast!!! Great experience!

My lease was up on my Jetta.....and I wanted a new one. Sebastian was so helpful, and he really knew what he was talking about! He made the process go quickly and smoothly, and he kept us informed throughout the entire process. Further more, everyone at Burlington Volkswagen kept checking in on us, offering us a drink/food, and they were all so friendly. Sebastian got me a great deal on an amazing new 2017 Jetta, and I love my new car! My payments stayed low, too! Tell your friends.....sometimes getting a new car can be painful....not in this case for sure!!!!!

2.2

Horrible customer service

My car buying experience was great but it was all downhill from there. An oil change was not done properly and the oil leaked all over my concrete driveway. They sent a tech to my house to fix it and he attempted to clean the stain but it wasn't that effective. The most recent experience, which is the worst is my parts order that was supposed to come in 2-4 business days and was paid for but nobody will give me a status even though 2 weeks have passed. I've left voice mails, multiple emails to managers, used the online chat and I'm just ignored. I finally got a hold of the general manager who told me the parts manager would call me about the status. So he leaves me a voice mail and when I return the call I get his voice mail and of course he doesn't call me back. Do i have to drive to the dealer to get a simple status on where my order is??? I've been trying almost every day for 2 weeks...horrible.

Awesome

Very nice people especially Meredith she got me the car I wanted never had a sales person so nice she made me feel very comfortable