Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great People

Ricky and Anthony were so friendly and accommodating. They made the process so easy and I got a great car for a great deal.

Excellent.

From buying my 2016 Jetta Sport to having it serviced, Burlington VW has DONE IT RIGHT! I will go to Burlington for all my VW sales and service. Why? Because they treat you well.

Christian from Burlington Nj VW made my deal happen!!!

I wanted to get out of my Corolla because it was too small for me and my children. I had a lot of left over money in my 6 year loan. Christian worked with me and made it happen!! He was extremely patient and kind and I would highly recommend Burlington Vilkswagon. I ended getting the Toureg which I love!!!!!!

Great Experience!

I enjoyed the people I met, and David Pittman's demeanor and product knowledge helped me make an informed decision. He helped a VW better suited for my purposes then I was originally considering.

Nice place to do business

Purchased a car there a year ago and everything was great. Just came in for my first oil change and the service dept. was terrific. Very happy

The best

Everyone I spoke with was very nice the service was very fast and quick and easy I came to drop off my car for the 40K servicing and got a loaner all within about 10 minutes and was off to continue with daily schedule.

Burlington Volkswagen is Awesome

Recently found a vehicle on cars.com at Burlington Volkswagen was surprised with the no stress atmosphere and drama free process , no time wasted, liked Dave's mannerisms. Honest friendly staff.

Great VW Dealer

My brother and I took my parents to Burlington VW and got a terrific lease deal on a brand new Passat. The salesman Sebastian was very knowledgeable and patient with mom and dad. I would recommend this dealer and Sebastian to anyone looking for a fair deal on a VW.

1.0

Dishonest sale

After an aggressive sales pitch this week my mother bought a car from this dealership only to find out by the bank that they paid a significant amount of money above market value and the bank recommended approaching the dealership. Current laws in most states except California protect the seller, not the costumer, in transactions that have taken place even if dishonest deal. In corporate America a deal is a deal, but success is built in trust and this dealership is not to be granted any business for taking advantage of their customers. When my mother returned to talk to the manager about the incident and potential solutions, rest assure, she was treated with disrespect and quite a bit less enthusiasm than when she originally greeted at the time of the sale. Beware.

Service can't be beat

Service and customer service is always top notch. Excellent people at a great dealership. I've been to a lot of dealerships and have never had such consistent excellent service as I receive at Burlington Volkswagon. It can't be beat!

Dealer response

Erica, Burlington Volkswagen thanks you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We are very appreciative of your Five-Star Review and recommendation! We thank you for continually trusting us with your car needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again! Don?t forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Burlington Volkswagen Team