Boucher Volkswagen Marketplace of Franklin

63 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 26, 2019

Shopping for a Touareg TDI. Sales staff has responded to my requests promptly with competence in the Volkswagen models. If the vehicle in the inventory... is suitable for our needs we are willing to travel to purchase.

October 5, 2018

They don't honor their pricing. I saw and took pictures of two cars that I was looking at. When I called they said that the price was incorrect and blamed... the mistake on cars.com. They refused to honor the price listed. Do not trust this dealer.

• October 29, 2012

No hassle experience - very straightforward and good to deal with; would buy from them again.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate any feedback we receive as well as any referrals!:)

August 24, 2018

Please do not trust this dealership! They use utilize underhanded tactics and leave the customer without money or recourse. Specifically, the finance... manager assured me that I would be promptly reimbursed for a 400 dollar transaction cost. When I politely asked why this had not happened within the agreed upon time frame, the finance manager raised his voice, exclaimed that he no way of knowing, and then terminated the phone call. I am not sure what set him off. In addition to being completely in the dark regarding the return of my money, I cannot get a clear answer regarding what has happened.

May 16, 2018

I am very upset with the service I have received. I dropped my car off almost 1 month ago the person that helped me in the service dept told me that it... would cost $130.00 to reprogram the control module he said I would have to wait 1.5 hours until my vehicle would be ready.The employee then let us know after being there 1.5 hours that he would need more time with my car because the module was not programming. Then one week and half past and I hadn't heard anything, I then called and the same employee advised me he had written the wrong number, then 4-5 days later I get a call from him letting me know the control module I had was not responding so he would have to purchase one from a "JUNK YARD" ! He then let me know he would try the process over but the price would go up over $400.00, then 1.5 weeks goes by and he calls to let me know there "junk yard" control did read but it also showed there was another problem. I was told that if I wanted to pick up my vehicle I could , but it would still have the same issue it had when I initially brought in the car, but.... I would still have to pay $435.00!!! ( and I'm thinking to myself they want $435.00 for doing nothing to my car) So, I advised him what sense would it make to pay $435.00 and my car.is in the same condition (hence I am giving away $435.00 for what!!!!) I told the tech that wouldn't make sense so he said ok, he will fix it for a little over $800.00 dollars!! I feel like I am being played like a dumb fool,which in no way shape or form am i Dumb! The best part of it all we are.working on another week and still no car, no updates, no phone call nothing I am beyond upset! I verified with him if i pay the $800 something will my car.be fixed he said yes just like he said yes before we got to $800 something dollars . He advised he would call me in a few days.and here que are again "NO PHONE CALL" I AM SO UPSET !!! at this point my experience has been awful!!

May 7, 2018

I drove 300 miles to this dealer since they had a low mileage car I was looking for. Mike had the car washed and ready for me when I arrived. No pressure... test drive and was able to negotiate a better price as there was some light scratches in the roof that I wanted to get fixed. The paperwork went quick and they explained but didn't push extended warranty options. Best dealer experience I've had in my 30 years of driving/buying.

October 17, 2017

Although I did not end up purchasing a vehicle I thought the guys did a great job here. I felt comfortable and welcomed, no rushing or pushing.

May 24, 2017

Jimmie and David were very professional, knowledgeable and made the experience very easy and relaxing. Jimmie took the time to talk and take interest in... my daughter as well to help make the best lease plan to meet her needs. They go over and above expected services for their customers to ensure they are completely satisfied!

February 27, 2017

This my second VW sale with this Dealer location. A branch of this dealership is closer to my home but these guys know how to "work the deal " and are... always great with follow up and the small things that work for me. Sale has taken several months but this sales team has really stuck with it !!! Delivered the demo, follow up and got that special car for me.

January 21, 2017

I have had such a pleasant experience there. The service is beyond the best. They do a great job of making you feel comfortable and taking care of all... your needs. Will come back and recommend them 10/10 times.