ACI Auto Group

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(413) 348-5696 (413) 348-5696

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Unique, pleasant car buying experience

I bought a gorgeous Saab 9-3- Aero convertible from ACI auto group a few years ago and it is still as wonderful today as when I first bought it from them. All these positive reviews are accurate--the sales people are not pushy. In my case, every crevice of the car was opened up for inspection and key information was pointed out (special requirements for synthetic oil changes, etc). I had initially seen this car online and decided to just check it out, even though it was about an hour away. Well, I went up there, took a test drive and purchased. It was a wonderful experience and I do recommend others to check them out!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!! Infinity FX35

I have had a few used car purchasing experiences and they were never pleasant. Mike Deluca is a top notch guy. Went above and beyond on every aspect of the deal. Everything was in the open, no hidden agendas, no pressure .He worked with me to find exactly what i wanted working with the budget I had to work with. I wont go to another dealer. Looking for a car, Mikes the guy. Service department is great as well.

What a place

After shopping around for a month for a 2008 G35x. I found ACI Auto Group. As I jumped my old car to look at the used cars in there lot, their Mike was less than 20 seconds of being on the premises handing me a key for a test drive. Finding my car was a wonderful experience do to Mike. For anyone looking for a fair price Infiniti see Mike at ACI Auto Group. Mike thank you and wish you much more success.

ACI Infinti

I recently purchased an Infiniti G35 from Mike Deluca at ACI auto. I had been to several other dealerships before hand. I ended up buying from Mike because of his product knowledge as well as his straightforward nature and commitment to making the process as smooth as possible.

Omg were do I start

I can't be more happy with the g35. I will buy cars here from mike always. He is the g35 man. So happy with everything I walked away with. Doin work.Com

Flawless purchse

This is the best car buying experience I have ever had. Mike was very helpful and very patient with everything I was putting him through. I was very indecisive on what to get, but Mike told me about all different cars and let me drive them. I decided on an 09 Infiniti G37x. The car is flawless and so was the process of buying it. I certainly would recommend working with Mike @ ACI. The quality is unmatched.

Extremely Satisfied Customers!

After looking online at several dealerships, we found several cars that we thought would suit our needs at ACI. We contacted Mike and found that he was very accommodating to our work schedule as well as taking the time to listen to what we were looking for in a car and to find one available in our price range. We felt that Mike was very personable, knowledgeable and didn't pressure us to "drive away with a car". He kept in e-mail contact with us. We went back to ACI and purchased a Nissan Altima and are very pleased with how it handles and runs. Mike even had a spare key made up for us. We would highly recommend this company for it's high standards in sales, personal involvement and communication. We have recommended ACI to several of our friends.

GREAT!! Place to buy a car

ACI Auto Group is a great place to buy a car because you can expect superior customer service and honesty. I bought a 2008 Infiniti G35xs from ACI in March and I dealt with Mike and he was outstanding. Mike was very patient with me and answered all my questions honesty. ACI has the biggest selection of Infiniti around and the best prices. I recommend everyone to take a look at what ACI has to offer before buying a car anywhere else.

All around great buy and business

I was looking for an Infiniti G35x 07 or 08 with reasonable price and around 50k in mileage. A friend recommended ACI to me after buying his car there. I went and met Mike, I told him what I was looking for and he showed me the options they had on the lot. I test drove the G and bought it the next day. The entire process is what sold me on the car and ACI. No one expects to get a car for free, but what I really liked about the process was getting a good trade in value, while also getting a great deal on the car. I plan to purchase my next car through ACI and I also would recommend ACI to anyone looking for a car and great sevice. I have zero complaints and ultimately bought my car from ACI for the great deal and great people.

Best Dealership Ever.

I was looking got an Infiniti G35X when I stumbled upon ACI's selection of vehicles. All of the prices were extremely fair, and the carfax was free. I dealt with Mike the entire process and he was awesome! SO laid back, professional but casual. The car buying experience with him was totally different than the traditional places that hassle you to buy. The process of buying my car took longer than most (2 weeks) but Mike was very patient with me the entire time. I honestly would never go anywhere else to buy a car ESPECIALLY if you are looking into an Infiniti. Other dealerships put so much pressure on you to buy but the way Mike handled things was a total breath of fresh air. This is not the type of dealership where after purchase you are no longer of concern, they want you to be happy with your purchase for as long as you own the vehicle. Take my advice, don't go anywhere else but ACI. It would be a waste of your time & money.