ACI Auto Group

Friday 7:30am–5:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–12:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(413) 348-5696 (413) 348-5696

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

ACI made it happen!

Our growing family was looking for our first van, and Mike DeLuca was nothing short of brilliant in helping us find the perfect one. He even had it shipped to us from Virginia! The transaction was easy, and we were out the door before we knew it! Thanks ACI!

Great Experience using ACI Auto Group

I was searching for an Infiniti M35x and came across one that interested me located at ACI Auto Group. I had never heard of the place, but I figured I would still go an check the car out. When I went there, Mike came out and met me at the car I was looking at. I took it for a test drive (he said for me to take it for a spin by myself - which I thought was a good gesture). After realizing this was the car for me, I went through a smooth-as-can-be buying process. The price was fair (compared to the other places I looked at for similar miles/age/package). Everything he said he would do, happened and with fast action. Having owned the car now for almost a year, I have had the opportunity to go back for service. Anytime I call, they are able to get the car in that day or ASAP, with no "run-around" answers, which is great and if it is overnight service, I was given a rental car. I can't say enough about ACI Auto Group and the great job they did with me. I referred a friend and he experienced the same as me, so I know I wasn't alone.

We have been shopping for a Jeep Wrangler for a few weeks and ran into Mike at ASI, he had a 2000 and he actually came in on a normal day the group is closed and opened it up for us to show us the Jeep, he helped us out tremendously and made a trade in work and the whole transaction was smooth and enjoyable. It is a relief that there are still a decent group of car sales men out there that actually care for the people they are working for rather than trying to get the most out of you and then dropping you after the transaction is complete, as it was with a used car lot in NJ that we previously had dealt with.

Great Service

I've received nothing but great service from ACI Auto Group. I bought a G35 coupe from them and was pleased with the sales rep. It was my first non-junker car and I will most likely buy my next car from them as well.

Top Notch!

I would highly recommend ACI to anyone looking for a luxury car at a fair price. They took the time to find me the exact car I wanted (Infiniti M35x)and I absolutely love it! I was referred to ACI by a friend, and have since referred a couple of my friends - (both purchased their cars from ACI too!) The service department is also great- it's out of my way, but I really trust them, so it's worth the drive for peace of mind!

Great buying experience

I went into ACI having somewhat of an idea of what i was looking for, but lacking any specifics. They were extremely knowledgeable of all their cars and had the answers to all my questions. The staff is very nice and helpful, the whole company has a definite personal vibe to it which is nice. Once I decided on the G35x, they had the paperwork and everything ready to go in no time. By far the quickest and easiest car buying process I've ever been through. Good selection of quality cars on the lot as well, I would definitely recommend going to ACI.