Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wonderful Experience

Brian, Desmond and Charlie were amazing they made the car buying experience incredible. Very professional and knowledgeable! Thank you guy's for the great service.

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great car buying experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1.0

Worst Dealership EVER!!!

My husband and I purchased a vehicle 6 months ago. Since then we’ve needed a new engine, two new DVD players, gas gage, heated seats, wireless charger and the list goes on. I’ve left several messages for the sales manager and not ONCE has he returned my call. We were sold a lemon and they refuse to work with us to put us in a different vehicle. It’s a certified pre-owned Yukon Denali XL so I’m not sure what it takes for them to certify vehicles but it doesn’t seem like it takes much. I would NOT recommend this dealer EVER!!!!

Dealer response

Hello Jennylisa33 my name is Eric Hughes and I am the new Sales Manager here at Vail Buick GMC. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and apologize for the previous Sales Manager not responding to your previous messages. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience and use me as your point of contact here in the Sales Department to discuss your experience here at the dealership. I can be reached by phone at (914) 666-7537 ext, 3254 or by email at eric@vailauto.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Another lease at Vail

Vail is a wonderful dealership--my 3rd lease from them & have always been satisfied with ther professionalism, genuine kindness & competitive pricing I recommend this dealership to everyone

Dealer response

Thank you for your continued business! We're proud to know that we've been able to give you consistent quality service, and greatly appreciate your valued support!

GMC Lease

Desmond was very thorough and the process from end to end moved quickly. The delivery I liked because they were prepared, and it’s did not take long.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Vail Buick GMC for your vehicle needs! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here with others. We hope to see you soon for your first service appointment and wish you safe travels in your new vehicle!!

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

A terrific experience. Drew and Eric are terrific

Terrific salespeople.Eric and Drew Trust worthy, honest and sincere. They made a great deal and even helped surprise my wife with her dream red convertible 😊Will definitely recommend them. Many thanks!

Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Awesome Experience!

Everyone was helpful and went above and beyond. Al, Brian and Eric meet more than our expectations. Barry took the extra time to walk me through all the features and to get me set. I would definitely recommend them.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone and for choosing Vail Buick GMC for your vehicle needs. We wish you many wonderful memories and safe travels in your new vehicle!

Great experience!!

Good/ honest experience. Desmond was the best car salesman I’ve ever met!! Everyone was friendly and Brian was organized and fun to talk to. They helped get me the exact car I wanted at a good price

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience here at Vail Buick GMC and for your kind words regarding our wonderful team here! Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for choosing Vail Buick GMC for your vehicle needs!

2019 Terrain

Very easy to turn in old lease and get new lease. All the employees were friendly and helpful. Desmond was very good at answering questions and following up with me.

Dealer response

Thank you and Congratulations on the purchase of your new Terrain from Vail Buick GMC! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and for choosing us for your vehicle needs. We wish you many years of great memories in your new vehicle!

Dealer response

We strive to create a stress-free and easy experience for our customers. We are happy to see that you’re satisfied with your purchase. Hope to see you soon!

Excellent sales team

Great experience making for a very smooth transaction I would definitely recommend the dealership to other friends/relatives when the occasion arises. Thank you very much.

Dealer response

We’re happy to see you had a great experience at our dealership. We certainly value your business. Have a great day!

Very professional and knowledgeable!

Our Salesman Drew Fisher was very helpful in helping us find the exact car we wanted! Fair pricing on our trade-in and spent an adequate amount of time on the car upon delivery! Thx for another great experience from Vail!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to highlight a key member of our staff! We're glad to know they’ve been able to contribute to your positive experience with us. See you next time!