Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

the best GMC crew arond

the entire team at Vail are excellent and very customer oriented

Outstanding

The dealership was extremely courteous to my husband and I. The staff is polite, respectful while working with their constituents. We have purchased 7 vehicles from Vail and they are nothing but unbelievable. They are true to their word and work with you. Larry and his staff are amazing. We wish them the best!

Good Service

Reliable and easy service as always. Never have had an issues.

Stanton Parrish

Stacy kept me totally informed during my purchase decisions. Allpersonnel were very helpful.

MR. WILLIAM MARSDEN

SINCE LEASING OUR VEHICLE FROM VAIL WE HAVE RECEIVED CONSISTENTLY PLEASANT, COOPERATIVE, COURTEOUS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. IT IS A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DENNIS WAS EXCELLENT WHEN HE TOOK CARE OF OUR CAR PROBLEM LAST WEK WHEN THE CAR WAS TOWED THERE.

Dealer response

Mr. Marsden, Thank you for you review, we strive to provide excellent customer service, our service team will be thrilled with your review!

Wonderful Experience leasing my first GMC!

Staff at Vail were very accommodating. Sales rep kept in contact with me throughout the process and was very helpful in answering any questions necessary.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review, I will tell Stacy about your experience, please feel free to contact her with any questions in the future.

VP AGC

Warm, welcoming, proffessional and extremely accomdoating. Worked hard to earn deserved trust and respect.

4.5

Great Improvement

My experiences with the service department have been mixed. Rotating tires is something apparently most service guys don't know how to do at Vail. Most of the time the tire pressure is way off and the alarm goes off before I get home. I gave up on them relearning the tires with the engine computer. I usually have to do it myself when I get home. The only reason I go back to the dealer is because the quick lube places seem to spatter oil all over the frame of the car and I get oil stains in the garage. The last oil change was at Vail and oil again is on the garage floor. I figured I would give them one more chance. I almost didn't keep my appointment. Well to my great surprise the tire pressure was correct and the alarm did not go off. Somebody who knows what they are doing serviced my car. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star is because it takes a long time to see if they spattered oil all over the undercarriage.

Our dealership for the last 20 years.

Started using Vail 20 years ago to service our Pontiacs and have since bought three Buicks, the latest from Michael. We are very satisfied customers.

Great experience

Our experience was fabulous. Mike Toone was spectacular everything we could of wanted in such a gentleman. His knowledge, personality and genuiness made us feel comfortable. We felt we made a friend that day. Want to also express our thanks to Jaimie Burton who guided us through the final process of purchasing our car, courteous and friendly our appreciation to all