Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Exceptional Sales Person

Top notch salesperson. Polite, professional, and not pushy!!!! Excited about the product, and very knowledgeable. I will get my next car from her for sure.

4.2

Claire is magnificent!

I didn’t have any direct transaction with the dealership but I do hope to in the future. I do however deal with Claire. She is enthusiastic, funny, friendly and very professional. Her determination in finding the right deal for me showed greatly with her continuos contact and cast information that she was able to provide. The deal sh offered wasn’t a right one for me but when I’m ready I will return. Claire is so great!

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

Very Good Experience !

Desmond was one of the most knowledgeable salesperson I’ve dealt with in a long time. As a car guy it’s nice to see someone who knows all about the car he is trying to sell. He tried his hardest to make the car buying experience painless. Desmond was a pleasure to deal with.

Great experience

Couldn't be happier, I would highly recommend Vail Buick GMC, Desmond was very professional and prompt with returning calls and helping get the truck I wanted. Thank you.

1.5

Failed to return 3 phone calls.

Failed to return 3 phone calls. Would not stand behind product. Attempted to distance themselves from the brand they sell and themselves as a dealership. AVOID.

1.8

Save yourself. Get another dealer. Caveat emptor.

Failed to return 3 phone calls. Yes, 3. Would not stand behind their product. Tried to claim a distance between the brand they sell and themselves as a dealership even though the brand name is part of their dealership name. AVOID

Dealer response

It's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. Please contact us at (914) 816-2045 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

Great Dealership

This is the 2nd SUV I've purchased from Vail. Usually when you purchase something you hope for one of good price, great service, and fast. Vail checks all 3 boxes...would highly recommend to others.

Fast, easy experience!

The process from start to finish was excellent. Desmond and the team were extremely pleasant and helpful in making the process a smooth and easy one. I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends.

Overall, a great experience with a used car purchase.

It was a great experience dealing with Desmond Verghese at Vail Buick GMC. He was very personable and knowledgeable about the vehicle we were interested in buying. He made us feel very comfortable throughout the sales experience.

Buick Encore Lease

This is my second time leasing with Vail Buick. The sales experience was good. I got a great car at a great price! I went in on Saturday and picked up my new car on Monday.