Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buick Encore Lease

This is my second time leasing with Vail Buick. The sales experience was good. I got a great car at a great price! I went in on Saturday and picked up my new car on Monday.

2.4

$100 off sticker price!

In the day and age of Autotrader, nobody walks on a lot not knowing what a car is worth or what other similar cars are out there. You also walk in knowing that most dealers are getting somewhere in the range of 18-20% on a sale for a used car. You also walk on expecting to negotiate the sticker price. We were ready to buy a car with either cash or financing and we?re offered $100 off!!! Bahahahaha! That?s like what you?d be offered at Home Depot for a fridge. These people. To their credit, they did say that the offer was not meant to be insulting. Lolz. All in all, our Salesman was a sweet guy, clearly new but very nice. Sales manager was awkward and seemed uncomfortable with basic customer service strategies. Interesting experience. Trying to write a fair review here - both my husband and myself work in various aspects of sales/customer service. We are youngish, but this is definitely not the first time either of us has purchased a car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (914) 816-2045 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Great car dealership experience

Car salesmen are typically not the easiest to deal with but Claire was a joy to work with. Made the entire car buying experience a pleaseure.

Excellent experience

I just bought my first Buick (Enclave). Desmond was my sales rep and he was fabulous. Extremely knowledgeable about all the cars I was considering, and the deals available. Not a high pressure or rude sales person like in some other dealerships. I was also extremely impressed that they took care of the return of my prior leased car which was not a GMC or Buick .. when the dealership next door to them would not take it back because they were "too busy" with other customers! Desmond and the rest of the team at Vail could not have been more thoughtful and helpful. Even the financing experience was positive!!

Dealer response

We're glad to hear you found Desmond and our staff were so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Vail Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

very good experience

I purchased an Acadia a few days ago,Mr Desmond Varghese was an excellent help ,and very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.We are very happy with our purchase,would recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Martin - Desmond and our entire team here, works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal around. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! Thank you again for choosing Vail Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

Best Service, Best Prices, Best experience

I've been leasing Buicks from Vail every 3 years for a very long time. They are the only dealer that consistently not only gives the best price, but works really hard to find all the options, incentives, rebates they can for you. Desmond Varghese was super to work with and Debbie Delaney is a true professional. Will see you all in June when our other lease is due!

Great Experience at Vail

Worked with Desmond on leasing a 2018 Buick Encore. He was very helpful and accommodating. I priced out the car at several dealerships and Vail had the best pricing and the best service. Thank you

Quality Dealership with good people

It's been about 9 years since we shopped for a new car and we were very pleased with Vail. The dealership is very welcoming and Steve Virello took the time to understand what we were looking for (must haves vs nice but not necessary) and quickly honed in on a vehicle that suited all of our needs. Steve was quite thorough in reviewing available discount programs and rebates, making it possible to fit the car into our budget. He was very attentive and willing to spend the time to take us out to the vehicle, he let us go over it without pressure or rushing it through. He demonstrated all of the features and tech toys in the vehicle and has a great sense of humor. Steve Virello is a professional and highly likable salesman!

Dealer response

Hi Grace, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Vail Buick GMC. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope you have a great day!

First Painless Car Experience I've Ever Had!!! Thx DESMOND!

I've been interested in the Buick Encore for years but never was able to negotiate the right leasing terms. I finally went to Vail Buick and made a deal within AN HOUR! Desmond was extremely knowledgable on the vehicles and was not pushy like many other sales people. The manager (I believe her name was Debbie) worked with me and gave me a no-nonsense number that didn't take weeks to agree upon. Even the gentleman dealing with the financial end was a pleasure. I was able to drop off my current lease and all the work was done for me. I would highly recommend Vail Buick GMC to anyone looking to drive away with a car they love without the headache and games many other dealerships come with. PS I also got a teacher discount with very little trouble with was an added bonus ;)

AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH STEVEN VIRELLO

I found a truck I was interested in online the night before and drove away with it the NEXT day! Steve was very professional and the whole experience was pleasant and exciting!