Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

great service

People here are very polite, willing to accommodate every need.

Very Good Service

Contacted service about a break problem (noise)...was taken in the next day, and after the service the vehicle runs great.

Outstanding Service

My experience at Vail Buick has been excellent. Each member of their team from the sales associate Emilio Aronso (whose service is OUTSTANDING) to the Service Manager (Andy Koutselas) to the General Manager (Lawrence Parisi) are all equally courteous, attentive, & go out of their way to please the customer. The Dealership itself has more elegance & class than Dealerships I have visited such as Jaguar & Mercedes. AND their service at Vail is SO MUCH BETTER!!! If you are looking for a Dealership that aims to please their customers, look no further, don't waste your time., and head straight to VAIL!

Great salesperson

We had a great experience with the sales team, particularly Michael Toone.

GMC Akadia 2013 service

They delivered my car in under 2 hours, which I was happy with. Overall a satisfying experience.

Great Services

On Nov.4,2014, I brought my 2010 Sierra in for service. I was pleasantly greeted by Mr.Rob Watson. He made a list of my concerns and he tagged my vehicle for the repairs. Also, I was greeted by Mr. Lawrence Parisi, General Manager. While waiting for my vehicle, I enjoyed the hospitality center. After a short waiting time, I was back on the road. I must say, I had a very good experience at VAIL BUICK?GMC ! Thanks to all! Sincerely, M.Olsen

4.0

Mainatainance

Great service...........................................................................................

Great experiance. honest and efficient

whole staff was great GM delivery time not so great

Love my GMC Acadia from Vail GMC

Vail Buick GMC is a great place to buy a new car. I bought my GMC Acadia there a year ago an had a very nice experience and got a good deal on my lease. The service department has been very helpful and I love the free basic service that is included.

Vail buick g m c

I have always received good treatment from the sales personnel and the service department.