Ramsey Corp. Com

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 850-4311 (973) 850-4311

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Really Good, Friendly, Family Owned

After searching for a fair price on a car, my wife and I found Ramsey Corp. We were greeted by one of the sons who treated us with respect and kindness, as they were not pushy sales people. They told us to take our time and come find them inside when we were ready to try out a car. We found a car and tried it out, agreed on a good price, and were off to finance. The whole process took a couple of hours, but we were kindly reminded that there was lots of free coffee and pizza. After we settled, they also changed out the rotors and brakes for free. The whole family was very nice, generous and offered fair prices as well as good service.

Best Dealership ever!

The most helpful, knowledgeable and easy to work with staff. They also have a great selection on vehicles for any price range. Over all, the best dealership on the east coast!

Fantastic!

In 52 years of my car buying, this dealership is like no other, they actually CARE for their customers. Frank (owner) will go way beyond the usual dealer in resolving any problems or complaints. Great people; if you're thinking about one of their vehicles...just get there.

Really Good Service

Great service and attention, we came out of there with a clean car, and when a couple repairs needed to be done the service was quick.

Always an Excellent Experience

I have had the pleasure of both purchasing a vehicle from Ramsey Corp and getting repairs/detailing done. Frank, Ronny, and Ramsey were always incredibly responsive and helpful throughout my entire process. I was in the position to by a new car after my original vehicle was totaled in a flooding accident. Frank not only had the car towed to him to attempt repairs, but also helped me out by providing rentals/loaners while I looked for a new car. Ronny was able to find me the perfect Jeep in my price range with favorable mileage and features. My family and I have been Ramsey customers for 3 or so years prior to this incident, so I wasn’t surprised at their eagerness to help and the quality of their service, but it was greatly appreciated and I am sure to continue to return to Ramsey Corp for future auto dealings.

Once again Best Dealership around !

This is the second we have purchased from Ramsey Corp ! And many many more to come ! Excellent customer service great family owned business ! Thanks to Frank , Jimmy and Ramsey for such a great experience again ! -The milliken family

Great costumer service and honest people

Great people and they are very honest with you. This is the place to go if you are looking for vehicles at the perfect price.

PURCHASE OF 2014 FORD FOCUS SE HATCHBACK

We just purchased our 3rd car from Frank and the boys at Ramsey Corp. From Jimmy in Financing to Ronnie in Sales and Ramsey that is always there to help if needed. Going to Ramsey Corp. is like being with Family. They are amazing, true to their word and trustworthy. I will ALWAYS refer to them and continue to be a client. ANYONE GOING TO GET A CAR THERE WILL NEVER BE LET DOWN!!!!! TOP NOTCH, CLASS ACTS. Don't go anywhere else.

Fantastic

Great dealership! This dealership really puts in work to get the best for their customers. I shopped around at other dealers for a month, and everything felt like a game. At Ramsey this was not the case. Jimmy helped get me the car for a great price, and then he went above and beyond to get me a great financing rate well within my budget. He made sure I was aware of all of my options and was patient while I made my decision. I don’t live in Jersey, but Ramsey was able to set me up with a temporary PA plate and registration, and then they over night shop the actual plate right to my door. After buying the car I noticed I had LED lights out in one of my brake lights, and the entire light needed to be replaced. I called Ramsey and they told me to come in whenever was convenient to me so they could get me a new tail light, free of charge. Truly a great, family run company, who stands by their cars and works with the customer. They made car shopping a breeze when it was beginning to feel like a nightmare. I will send all my friend and family to this dealership for used cars!!

Bought a used 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Great experience, usually very suspicious, was pleasantly surprised. Brought to my mechanic to check, Ramsey fixed all issues. Provided great service and price, plates came 2 weeks later.