Ramsey Corp. Com

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 850-4311 (973) 850-4311

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome Experience

This is the most amazing dealership I have ever visited. I have bought two cars from them. They are truly a family run business and make you feel like family too. They are knowledgeable about their inventory but not pushy. They made sure I was comfortable with my purchase allowing me to come and go multiple times before my final decision. There service is excellent with the warranty they will fix any problem your car may have in a timely fashion and make sure they have a loaner ready so your never without a vehicle. I will buy all of my cars from here in the future.

Elaine Picciotti Faunce

Jimmy was great. No pressure very easy going. I had a very good expierance dealing with this family owned dealership. Highly recommended. Thanks for all your consideration.

BMW X1

You guys are the best. I had a great expirience with you (BMW X1). Very kind, professional, helped me with many decisions and administrative procedures. Thank you guys

Great Experience

Ronny and Jimmy were very helpful. Through out the entire process between emailing back and forth and then buying the car it was a great experience. They got the monthly payment I wanted with no issues! The staff is friendly and made me very comfortable. I would return here to purchase a car here hands down

They are awesome

Ramsey Corp saved me, I could not get a rental so they lent me a car, my neighbor would not do this. They are wonderful, I am buying another car there and I have sent people and they just love the staff also. Thank you Ramsey Corp for you kindness and time.

I had bought 6 cars from this dealership

This Dealership has been so good to me that I had bought 6 cars from this place. Just recently purchased a Dodge Ram 1500. I also had my friends and family purchase vehicles from this Dealership. The owner and staff go out of their way to help and treat like family. This is the reason I don’t even go anywhere else.

My Experience with Ramsey corp.

I just want to say that I've been buying cars for a long time and I never had such great experience as I did when I purchased my 2009 Mercedes Benz ,Frank definitely stands behind his car's... Thank's so much for all your help ,I will not shop anywhere else . Alway's remember , "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR".

1.0

Overall terrible experience

Bought a truck and within the first month it was in our possession for maybe 10 days. Needed a ton of work luckily he put out for some of it after we fought with the place.

Awesome experience

One of the best used car dealers I have ever bought a vehicle from,hands down! From test ride to finance couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys (and gals) to work with! Thank you and will be back for another vehicle for my wife.

Great experience

I had the pleasure of meeting with Ronnie the salesman . We discussed my needs and price range . Looking thru his inventory , we found a vehicle I was interested in . Ronnie gave me a great deal and after telling him I wanted to have the vehicle checked out , he assured me if there were any issues , they would be taken care of. The vehicle is very clean and walked thru a NYS inspection without any issues .This is a nice family run business who take pride in providing reliable used cars . Thank you