Ramsey Corp. Com

Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(973) 850-4311 (973) 850-4311

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Disappointed

My process started in April. Finally approved in the end of May and was waiting for information on the loan amount, etc. Finally I emailed and texted the end of June to find out YES I was approved but I didn't inform them of the deposit? I have the texts to prove it since they don't really call you on the phone like a normal business. Needless to say they wanted me to re-send all new paperwork for the bank now because they dropped the ball. No thank you.

Excellence Amongst the Stereotypes

Had quite the pleasing experience.for the past few years. Vehicle after vehicle it was a complete satisfying experience. Whether it was the sales or service. The Staff at Ramsey Corp is Absolutely the best. I have seen the reviews posted and find the negativity to be unfounded.. I have seen the Ramsey staff cater to people (those with financial and many times educational difficulties) whom bought insanely inexpensive cars and unjustly demand brand new. This Staff are truly virtuous and provide quite the amount of Due Diligence in the Car buying experience. I am assuming the negative write up are these poor broke souls that were assisted to obtain a car and now only bite the hands that helped them. Shameful wretches.

Best Experience ever

This was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle...and I have purchased many in my lifetime. I found a vehicle online that interested me. It was out-of-state, but after reading the absolutely terrific customer reviews about the Ramsey group...many from multiple repeat customers... I decided to consider the purchase. After speaking with Ron and Frank, father and son, I was so impressed with their honesty, their willingness to accommodate me, and their exceptional fairness, I decided to make the purchase. This is a wonderful family operation. They treated me like a family member. I would recommend the Ramsey group to everyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They definitely earned my loyalty...I will first look to Ron and Frank when buying my next vehicle.

Excellent service.

Great customer experience. I came in with no money down and Ronny worked with my needs. This is my third car purchased here. Would recommend.

Dealer response

Thanks you for your business jimmy

1.2

Disappointed

I bought a truck 4 months ago after completing paper work and deposit I found out I was only getting1 key and if that wasn't bad enough after paying244 dollars for a new 1 they gave me a key that didn't have the auto start button and they refused to replace it or refund my money horrible way to be treated after spending10500 dollars on a vehicle will never purchase another vehicle from them and would never recommend them very insulted!!

1.2

Disappointed

I recently bought a 2012 jeep compass for 10500 dollars and they waited until I finished signing and for the deposit to go through to tell me there was only 1 key then to make it worse I bought a key for244 dollars and it was suppose to have an auto start button and they refused to get me the correct key and would not return my money!! Then tried to compensate by saying next service is on them when I have warranty so yea its on warranty place! Don't by a vehicle there unless you want to be played horrible dealership.!!

Great

I've bought multiple cars here and every time I go it gets better!

Purchase at Ramsey Corp

We were searching for a 4wd pick up and went to a few dealerships. We went to Ramsey and there it was, our NEW truck. It was such a pleasant experience purchasing the truck, no hassles at all, would go back for sure.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business and we hope will see you always when you need a car

The Best

Without a doubt the best in the business! Frank, Ramsey, Ronny, Jimmy, John and Pat are amazing to deal with and level of High End quality service to my needs! Made the whole car buying experience wonderful. No scammers here just good, honest people who make you feel like family. I bought a car and excited to tell everyone to go and feel the love I felt. Not just to buy a vehicle but the right vehicle for you! LOVE THAT CREW! They don't make you feel cheap like other dealers do. You'll smile when you buy from them!

Dealer response

Thank you we appreciate your business, and it was pleasure working with you also

Great experience

It was a pleasure to shop without sales pressure and the usual nonsense that goes on at used (and new) car dealers. We found exactly the truck my husband wanted, negotiated a fair price, had the vehicle financed and drove it home all within about 3 hours.

Dealer response

it was pleasure working with you also and thank you you for your business