Coggin Honda of Orlando

Used (888) 238-1593 (888) 238-1593
Service (888) 239-3893 (888) 239-3893

4.3
(1,253 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

The best Honda new car dealer in Central Florida.

I just bought my family sixth new Honda car in 2 days of honda dealer visits. This time I purchased 2020 Honda Accord from Coggin Honda and I have great experience!!! Nelson was the first to give me online quote. (He sold a new car to my daughter 10 years ago.) New car sales manager Jeff Berlan has passion for sale. He is professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Besides, he was straight forward with price. Jeff sensed that I am a loyal member of Honda family and my time was valuable, so he gave me good price in just five minutes. He even personally explained Honda warranty issue when I misunderstood the extended warranty program. The Salesman was extremely proactive in getting the car ready to drive away as soon as the papers were signed. The Financial department stuff are all very helpful and friendly. This is my best new car purchase experience in my long history of driving Honda car. I highly recommended Coggin Honda to new Honda car buyers.

Dealer response

Hello, we are happy to see that your customer experience was a positive one! The team here is always available for any assistance that you may need. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your rating!

2.4

Beware, Service Appointments mean nothing here

Years ago I used Coggin Honda on a regular basis and it was a good experience but that is no longer the case. Two years ago I was back with my new HRV for a routine oil change and tire rotation that turned into a three hour wait with appointment. Have since use Classic Honda and been very pleased. Moved and decided to try Coggin again - same result. I was told by several parts and service personnel that this is unfortunately typical. Spoke to the service manger George and he simply gave me a blank look and said to be glad I had an appointment or there would have been 100 cars in front of me instead of 50. So, unless you have all day to kill, go elsewhere! I will travel the extra distance to Classic Honda in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Due to our vast number of appointments in our service department, the wait time may run longer than expected and we apologize for our customers time is valuable. We thank you for choosing our dealership and assure you that we are continuously working to better improve, and will utilize your review to work in a more timely manner. I am available to answer any questions or address any concerns for we value your business and never want you to think otherwise. Please feel free to reach out if I can be of any help and we do hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Bob O'Neill, General Manager (407) 792-1483

Greatful for ANDRO GONZALEZ

I can not express how grateful I was to have ANDRO GONZALEZ as my Service Tech. He went above and beyond to help me understand what was going on with my 2017 Honda Ridgeline, I was not happy to hear about the issue, nor pleased to have to pay for it, however, Andro did everything he could to help get the cost down so it would not be such a burden on me. I want you to know, he is the reason I will remain a Honda customer, it is Team member's like him that make me proud to be a Honda owner, and I want to make sure he is recognized for his efforts!

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for the high rating! Our team works tirelessly to provide excellent customer service.

4.2

Great salespersons

Salesman Christian Febus and Emmanuel. Pros: 1) Such a great communication skills. I had a blast talking to those guys. They are very smart, and know how to negotiate the price! While negotiating we had really fun, laughing lol. Usually it's a stressful thing but with them it was real fun; 2) Great timing with a test drive, I didn't wait in office too long, they took some basic info and Driver license copy and we took a car for test drive. 3) They work with partners. Such a great and smart thing to do! When the Christian was busy with other customer, who made appointment with him, he didn't let me wait for him, instead he asked his partner for help, while he finishing some stuff with other customers. So instead waiting for Christian I talk to other salesman. Usually in other dealership they could argue if somebody trying to get his customer, but here is completely different!!! Such a smart thing to do guys!!!! After Christian finished with other customers he came up to me again to finish our deal :); 4) Christian was an amazing!!!! He explained everything on the car, he is very nice guy and very friendly. Thank you :) Even I didn't have a deal with them, I still had really great experience with them. Recommend it.

Dealer response

On November 22nd I had purchased a used Honda Odyssey...

On November 22nd I had purchased a used Honda Odyssey from Jovan L Davis he is the best salesman that I have ever dealt with. And I am so happy with my vehicle that I purchased from Goggin Honda they are so polite and certyest. I will always buy vehicles there they are truly the best dealership around.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great rating! We are always happy to help!

Great buying experience!

Dealt with Christian Febus and want to say he went above and beyond to help us close this deal the way we wanted it. I highly recommend him if you’re in the market for a new Honda! Very professional.

Dealer response

Mike B, your high rating motivates us to be sure we always provide the best possible customer experience! Thanks!

1.0

MANIPULATING & DISHONEST

I have leased my last 3 vehicles from Honda. My experience with Coggin Honda from October 23 - October 28th was the ABSOLUTE worst. After looking at the vehicle, going back and forth with the sales associate and finally agreeing on the price and terms, we came back in only to find ourselves in a BAIT N SWITCH scenario. The sales manager/vp made up an excuse, changed the agreed upon deal and wasted our time. It's a shame that Coggin has dishonest sales leaderdship.

Listened and took care of my concerns

"Devon from Jamaica" was a wonderful help with locating my next car purchase. He went so far as to drive to Jacksonville to pick it up for me! Who wants to do that? He was professional, addressed each of my concerns/questions and did so with a positive "can do" attitude. I recommend you ask for him when you're in the market for your next ride!

Lubna alyousef

I've had an amazing experience at coffin Honda with an amazing sales associate Lubna alyouef. She was very kind, patient and helpful with my demands. She helped me to find an incredible deal with no hassle.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your review! Happy motoring!

1.0

Horse & Buggy Preferable to Dealing with Coggin Honda

On Monday, 09/23/19, at about 4:00 PM I pulled into Coggin Honda and went inside. I told the receptionist I was interested in speaking with someone in reference to the purchase of a new vehicle. She called for a salesman who joined me immediately. We sat and he gathered some information relative to the vehicle I was interested in and said he would look to see if a suitable vehicle was in their inventory. The salesman returned and said he had found a vehicle for me to look at and drive but that he had a vehicle delivery to attend to and was turning me over to his sales manager. The sales manager spoke to me for some time about Honda quality, the government bailout of GM and some other topics of little interest to me. Finally, he said he would make a copy of my Driver's License so I could drive the vehicle. He returned my Driver's license to me and said he would be "right back". I waited....had cup of coffee...waited...walked around the showroom...waited....sat down and checked e-mail and messages...waited....and waited. There were very few people in the dealership other than employees yet I was left totally alone. Finally I saw the sales manager from across the showroom and it appeared to me he was purchasing a snack from a vending machine. He saw me looking at him and gestured to me that it would be "just a few more minutes". At this point I had been in the showroom for 1 hour and had yet to see a vehicle. At that point, I walked out the door. I saw the salesman I had originally spoken with and told him I had given up, and was leaving and headed to Holler Honda. In my life I have purchased a number of new and used vehicles but I have never been treated as poorly as I was at Coggin Honda. If you are considering this dealership, my advice to you is, "STAY AWAY FROM COGGIN!!! I would travel by horse and buggy before I would deal with Coggin Honda. I have rated them ONE star only because I cannot rate them ZERO stars.