Bert Ogden Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 726-8495 (866) 726-8495
Used (866) 755-9214 (866) 755-9214
Service (866) 765-3369 (866) 765-3369

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great!

The best customer service and a lot of inventory, great experience, very helpful all the people there, super recomended, and very happy with the dealership

Dealer response

Karen A, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. It's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

New vehicle purchase, great friendly staff, amazin

Went in to purchase my first suv and walked out very satisfied with my purchase. I recommend Fred salesman. He is the best! Amazing dealership

Dealer response

Hi Yaaresi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Where you dont simply buy cars, but hope

At Bert Ogden you don´t buy a vehicle. You buy hope. Hope to get a better quality of life, either for your family, friends or for yourself. Because everyone at BO collaborate as a whole family in order to get you what you need. Rather than what you want.Hector Megias is propably the best salesman I ever seen. ´Cause he not only fight for the best price for you, but he give you confident, trust and completly reliability. There are other car dealers that say that they are "not the biggest but they are the best", sadly but neither one are they. So as the ones that proclaim themselfs like "simply better" ... well only better than the ones that says "ooooraaale " ,´cause truly, their customer service is far away from Bert Ogden´s. I entered as a client, and I left as a member of a wonderful family. Now, I can proudly say "DALE GAAAAS". Big thanks to Kevin and Josh for their oustanding and friendly treatment Javier Revilla

Dealer response

We're proud you found our staff to be so supportive during your visit at our store. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your amazing experience. Welcome to the Bert Ogden Family!

1.0

Do not use them - they do not have the cars listed

This place should be banned from advertising online. They will say whatever you want to hear to get you in the door. None of the née cars listed at lower price are available wen you show up. They have all been “sold”. Amazing since I spoke with someone on the phone and was there 20 minutes later. This is why people from the valley should “Dale gas!” and drive to San Antonio or Houston to get a car. These people do not deserve your business.

Dealer response

Mr. Bought In Sa, we are disappointed to see your low star rating. If you could provide more information to us, we would be more than happy to try and make this situation better. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (956) 631-6666. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

3.8

Auto purchase

Working with Laura Lopez was great. She made it an easy choice to purchase my vehicle from Bert Ogden. Once I arrived the actual purchase took much longer than I expected compared to my experience purchasing other vehicles. The staff was friendly and the dealership was clean

Dealer response

Car Shopper, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Bert Ogden Nissan. We truly appreciate your honest feedback and will use it to review our process and refine our efforts. Your recommendation means so much to us. We're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

1.0

Horrible service! The absolute worst!

Had an appointment for oil change, took 4 hours and still not done right! Horrible service dept. and sales no better. Had a bad experience when I bought and 3 out of 4 times for service were a nightmare. The Vakars should be ashamed!

Dealer response

Hi Newman, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our service manager at (956) 631-6666 so we can make your experience a positive one. Best wishes, Bert Ogden Nissan

Nissan Sentra

I was interested in purchasing a new vehicle so I contacted Bert Ogden Nissan in McAllen Texas. I started out by looking at the Nissan Kicks and then switched to the Nissan Sentra. Ruben was very helpful in showing me the vehicles and the different options and colors they had available. I decided to buy the Nissan Sentra and I purchased it from Bert Ogden Nissan.

Dealer response

Hi Muskee! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Sincerely, Samantha Broussard Customer Relations Manager 956-250-4436

Oil change and tire rotation

Everyone was so nice and service was done quickly. I will recommend Bert Odgen to future car buyers. Great service over all thank you Bert Odgen

Great Service

Good experience with Maria Carranza with smile and taking care of me,my son and my wife to feel comfortable waiting for the service.

Great Service, great facilities, nice people

Actually, is not my first buy at Bert Ogden (is our 4th), and every time, the people that make the deals, give us a very good deal every time. Josue, Victor and the financing person treat me very nice and fair.