Nyle Maxwell Pre-Owned Supercenter

601 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2020

Diego provided great service and was really nice to work with. All other employees of the dealership that I worked with also very attentive and knowledgeable.

Thank you for reviewing us, Andrea! We appreciate you taking the time to share and are thrilled to hear that Diego and the team earned your five-stars.... We hope to work with you again at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin!

November 23, 2020

Nyle Maxwell is always professional and courteous. The service team took care of me and got me in immediately. Thank you for all your help!

It really means a lot that you can depend on our team to provide professional service, every time. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We loo...k forward to seeing you again at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin.

November 17, 2020

Would only recommend if you’re trying to have a bad time. Positive: Bob in finance is great. Worked with me on financing, was professional and helpful.... Negative: purchased a used vehicle that had two issues with it (tire sensor issue and a visibility issue with the rear window). When signing paperwork, the two issues were not documented. However, my salesman ASSURED me these items would be fixed by the dealership when I brought it back for service the following day. When I brought it back for the service appointment, I was informed they would not be able to fix the rear window issue and I would have to take it somewhere else (approx. $180-$210 out of pocket). I spoke to the sales manager, who informed me he had no idea of the agreement between myself and my salesman. He said he would correct this by sending me two “referral checks”, which would cover the majority, if not all, of the repair. I was told I should receive them within two weeks. The two weeks came and went: no checks. I called the dealership, spoke to the Accounting department: no record of my agreement with the Sales Manager. After another round of phone calls, I am now waiting for checks (again). I would not have purchased the vehicle if I had known these items couldn’t have been fixed.

I sincerely apologize for the miscommunications here. I would like to make sure that we get this all sorted out and taken care of for you. I’m going t...o connect with our Accounting office along with the Sales managers to ensure that the checks are being processed, but please don't hesitate to give me a call if needed. Thank you, Heather M. - Executive Assistant to the GM - 512-493-8123

November 9, 2020

They got me in quickly and made contact with me every step of the way! Very satisfied! They fixed the issues I was having and even followed up afterwards... to make sure everything was still going good.

We couldn't have asked for better feedback, Cynthia! It's wonderful to hear that our team delivered such communicative and professional service. Thank... you for trusting Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin with your repair and maintenance needs!

November 4, 2020

Warren Bolden helped me from start to finish and even called a few days later to check up on me and my new Jeep! I’m definitely pleased with the smooth... transition

Thank you for stopping by to review Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin! We're thrilled to hear that Warren was such a pleasure to work wit...h throughout the purchase of your Jeep. Congrats and safe travels!

November 3, 2020

Zach Allmon very knowledgeable in process of getting you the vehicle you want .No hassle No pressure . Great salesmanship. Willing to answer any and all... questions .

Michael - thank you for reviewing Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin and for giving a shout out to Zach! We're proud to have earned your b...usiness!

October 27, 2020

Great experience with this dealership. Jeff was a consummate professional, even keeled, and a good listener. Michael Heiler made the finance process... easy. He coached us through the process and made us feel very comfortable about our decisions. We were able to find the perfect vehicle for our family at this time.

It was so kind of you to post about your experience, Steve. At Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin, we strive to deliver a seamless sales p...rocess and I am glad to hear that Jeff and Michael hit the mark and found your family a suitable vehicle. Safe travels!

October 27, 2020

Great price on new RAM and Fantastic buying experience. Later Eric really took care of us on a recall repair that only took a total of 5 minutes even without... a repair appointment. Really recommend this Dealership!

Welcome to the RAM family! We are delighted to hear that you had a positive purchasing and service experience. Thank you so much for recommending Nyle... Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin and rating us five stars!

October 27, 2020

Bought my new car from Ryan he was very good even though he was very new at his job I have to include the whole team very professional

Alyson, thank you for the review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with Ryan here at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin,... and we will be sure to let him know that you appreciate his help. Safe driving in your new car!

October 17, 2020

Great experience overall. Plenty of cars to chose from at this dealer. We bought ours threw website. Salesman worked hard to find the right vehicle for... us.

Thank you, Crystal, for trusting Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Austin with your business. We wish you safe travels in your new car!