Dan Vaden Chevrolet

Sunday Closed 1:00pm–5:00pm
New (912) 421-2087 (912) 421-2087
Used (912) 600-1646 (912) 600-1646
Service (912) 600-1680 (912) 600-1680

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buick Enclave repair

On time and problem has been corrected. Price seemed high.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah!

My new 2019 Silverado

Lisa and Jonathan made the buying process easy and actually a great overall experience.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah and we hope to see you again soon!

Colorado

They were very professional and courteous at all times.

Dealer response

Tommy, we are so happy to read such a great review about Dan Vaden Chevrolet Savannah! We hope you have a great day!

Owner Kim Jack

Great experience and customer service. Ashley was awesome

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service visit with us! Please let us know if there is anything that we can help with in the future!

Awesome Experience!

My husband and I were looking to purchase another car. We had gone other places but was treated with no respect and simply lied to. Finally, we decided to come to Vaden. Our experience was simply the best. Tim Ferguson is the man to see if you are in need of a car. He is knowledgable, respectful, takes time to explain everything. I will never buy from any where else. They have my business for life. Not only were we impressed but soon couldn't stop bragging about how cool Tim Ferguson was and how well he treated him and us. Thank you Vaden Nissan and your entire team.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind words and this great review. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future!

Cadillac Service

Easy to make appointment on-line. The crew is ready to take care of me when I come to the dealership.

Dealer response

Ms. Reeder, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive service experience with us! Have a great day!

I have always been a Dan Vaden customer.

I was very satisfied with the service I received.everyone is always ready to assist you.

Dealer response

Ms. King, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We hope to see you soon!

Mrs.Ceola Singleton

Eddie Black my salesman was very kind,so was Mr Kean e with the On-star getting me set up and explained all the details with me. My over all experience was great. From the service department to the Dealer ship area. My only complaint is that I received only one key for the Chevy Malibu was not told up front about that felt like I should have been notified before car was purchase. But I will always recommended family and friends.

Dealer response

Ms. Singleton, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Please reach out to us at (912) 961-5893 if there is anything that we can assist with in the future!

4.3

Awesome service and facility

Overall great experience. My only complaint was having to stand around while waiting for an employee for me to address the issues with my vehicle. An improve could be installing seats or having customers wait inside and wait to be called for assistance.

Dealer response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Please reach out to us if there is anything that we can help with in the future!

Customer

My intake service was excellent,timely, professional and courteous.

Dealer response

Mr. Lloyd, thank you for the kind words! Have a great day!