Cella Ford

171 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

Saleslady, Christina, was very helpful with our trade up. Sales Manager, Brian, was very fair with his offer. Service Department, William, was quick to... correct a problem we found a few days later. We have bought vehicles from Cella Ford before. We will do so again. 5 Star Folks! - Steve, New Bern, NC.

January 11, 2019

I loved meeting Christina, she was so helpful with my whole process and made it all very easy. I will recommend her to anybody looking for a car!

Shaeleen, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates... so we can help you again on your next visit!

January 11, 2019

We had a great sales experience with Christina at Cella Ford. We really felt like she was listening and working to help us find the best vehicle for us.... We enjoyed it so much, we ended up buying two cars from her! :-)

Hello, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional... questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

January 11, 2019

Christina was very helpful and professional in helping me get a replacement vehicle for my wrecked car. I was at a loss for what I could afford and she... helped put me in the car of my dreams.

Sandra, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to ...assist you! Safe travels!

November 9, 2018

Christina was extremely helpful and professional while aiding in the buying experience and helping find the right vehicle that fit may personal needs financially... and checking all the boxes of desired vehicle options.

Joe, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you fo...r your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

November 9, 2018

I was very impressed with the staff and Christina, the salesperson who worked with us. She listened to what we wanted in a car and showed us our options.... There was no pressure at any time and the buying process was much more pleasant than what I expected or what I have experienced at other dealers. I would recommend them to anyone.

Gary, thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. We hope you continue to choose Cella Ford Inc. for all your vehi...cle needs! Take care!

November 9, 2018

I can only say that my experience with Cella Ford and my Sales Rep Christina Barham was and always has been excellent. I have been able to explain what... my needs and concerns are and they have bent over backwards to help me. Service and professionalism are A+. I will not go any place else this is my FORD family.

Paula, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe ...travels!

November 9, 2018

Love this dealership! Christina is the best to work with. Not pushy, is honest and super sweet! She was very patient with us in our quest to find a new... family vehicle! Finally in something I absolutely love with all the extra space I wanted!

Christina, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

October 12, 2018

During a post Florence buying experience, Ms. Christina was a calming and professional joy to work with. Kudos. We are happy with another Cella vehicle... in our family!

September 25, 2018

Great experience working with Christina and Brian. Couldn't have been a better or smoother experience. Go see them and they will take care of you.