4.1
  • This dealer makes good on deliver problem

Do to an an oversite by dealer personnel, we did not receive the factory floormats included on the window sticker.Being a neatness nut I ordered some from Amazon that don't fit so I'll have to fight with the vendor to send them back.So then I ordered the mats from Berglund. Then I discovered the mats were actually at the dealer.My salesman installed the mats, got me a refund on the mats I ordered at the dealer, and offered to ship the Amazon mats back for me at no charge. They did all they could to correct the original issue and I would certainly buy my next Chevy from them!

• Great customer service

We have been looking to purchase a new car and Sabrina Wright at Berglund has been so helpful! She made sure we were taken care of and the salesman was very polite and explained what we needed to do to get into the vehicle we wanted. We look forward to doing business with Berglund very soon.

• Great salesperson and dealership.

Great dealership. Mike St. Clair is great. Would recommend this dealership to family nad friends.

• Very poor dealership

I tried twice to buy a used car from these guys. The price was good but I saw that the convertible had a hole in the top. The sales manager was adament that he was NOT going to fix it. I was supposed to pay his "good" price and also for the top replacement. REDICULOUS!!!!!!!

• State Inspections

I had two vehicles that needed state inspection as well as some work to do on one for it to pass. Charlie Hatcher (service advisor) was helpful getting my cars scheduled and in and out on a timely basis. Danny Eastman, our mechanic was wonderful as always - gives good advice regarding the timing of repairs (when needed, etc.) and provides excellent service. The day I picked up the one vehicle and dropped off the other he happened to be in the service lane, came over to chat and went and retrieved my car for me. Fixing and inspecting cars isn't the funnest thing to do but they do their best to make it as painless as possible.

• Nothing explained

When you buy new you expect to showed how to use thing and not have a quarter tank of gas

• Great service A+ all the way!

Mike was super nice! It was awesome being able to get a ride to work from you car pool service. Service was super fast. Very pleased! Carol has sold me several cars over the past 21 years. Great place to but a car!

• My New Silverado

Well I just want to say that Corey Thompson is a great young man. He treated us very well and worked hard to make a deal that we could accept. I had a great buying experience at Berglund.

• Body work

I was having body work done on the drivers side rear of my truck and it was not done right. I have to return it on the 21 Mar to get it redone correctly. John at the body shop was very receptive and is going to get it done correctly. More to come once I get it back.

• Great service

Great service. I was in and out with no problems. Very friendly and answered all of my questions.