McCloskey Motors Inc.

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Deal

I am a proud Kizashi owner. Ie owned other sedans in the past that I was happy with, but the Kizashi is one of the best Ie had. I paid a fairly affordable price and it has lived up to what I was promised. It handles well and rides pretty smoothly.

Nice Experience

My husband and I were in search of a afe carfor 17 year old daughter. With her being the first of my children to drive, we really wanted to find the right one. The dealership was great, they took into consideration our. I loved how they provided the safety ratings for all the vehicles. As a parent and customer I felt like they really cared. I happy to report that my daughter loved it

Amazing experience

Truck Town has a great selection and probably some of the lowest prices in town. They dont approve of or use the typical salespeople techniques and everyone is quick to offer a smile and shake your hand. I found out that they have access to several banks so you can be sure to get a great financing rate like we did. They took a lot of the stress out of buying a vehicle.

Nice Experience

We had done a lot of research and finally decided on a new Suzuki SUV. We went to a few different dealers all over the state. Big Joe Auto was exceptional. Our salesman took us all around the lot to show us the different options available then worked us out a great deal quickly.

Great

Great Services. Perfect place if you are looking for the best car dealer. Very helpful and cooperative. S Wheeler

outstanding

Very friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed working with Tony.

Excellent Service

Paul Coplen is very, very good at his job. He has been a joy to work with in getting me the car I selected. He is an excellent salesman.

1.3

Horrible Experience

I found a subaru that would meet my needs for a second car. The price was good so I submitted a requestfor information on line. A representative called me back within a few minutes and told me the car was still available. I said I wanted to put money down on the car to hold it until I could get to the dealership. She told me that was certainly possible but would have a manager call me just as soon as they got out of a meeting. No one called and when I arrived at the dealership 3 hours later, the vehicle was at a different location than the one emailed to me and the car had been sold. I spoke to the manager and he said he would personally help me to make up for the problems. Then he had a salesman help me find a car. I mentioned I really liked Subarus because they lasted more than other all wheel drives, but would look at a Ford Explorer or Escape. His comment, "They had some Corollas and Camarys at their other location." Are you kidding me?!! I would stay away from this dealer if you expect anyone to really care about your time or needs.