McCloskey Motors Inc.

Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(719) 594-9400 (719) 594-9400

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Deal

Big Joe Suzuki is the best Suzuki lot out of the three that I visited in my state. I knew what car I wanted and knew what I wanted to pay for it but just had to find a dealer willing to give me the time of day. The other two acted as if I were nothing important and wouldn deal. Big Joe sat me down and worked with and ended up getting me where I wanted to be. I liked the way they treated me for sure.

Nice Experience

I just purchased a pre owned BMW from truck town for under the Kelly Blue Book price. The car was in great condition (like new) and was handed to me with a full tank of gas. Ie been to other dealers, but this one stood out.

Great Place

I went to a few different Suzuki dealers and Big Joe was definitely the most willing to earn my business in every aspect. Gave me a great price and were very outgoing and seemed forthcoming and honest.

Nice Experience

Big Joe Suzuki ROCKS! I had been dealing with another Suzuki dealer trying to get a great deal on a Kizashi. They wouldn't really budge on the price, so I called up Big Joe and they worked me out a better deal over the phone. Once I got there, the courteousy and good business continued. I am very pleased with how the whole experience went.

Nice Experience

I knew I wanted a Suzuki vehicle but I wasn't sure where to go to buy one. I did my research and all signs kept pointing to Big Joe's. I'm very glad I ended up going here first. They got me a good deal and I drove home in the car I dreamed of.

Amazing experience

I liked the fact that our salesman didn't hover over us the whole time but still checked in on us to make sure we were coming along okay. I didn't get any "creepy sales man" vibes from him at all. I liked the down to earth attitudes of everyone.

Great Place

Big Joe Suzuki won by business by being a lot more affordable than another Suzuki dealer I had called. They were friendly and polite over the phone too and understood I wanted information before making the drive to them.

Great experience

Who knew that these guys would turn out to be refreshingly different from other used car dealers? Everyone here was super friendly and knew their cars. Their professionalism and attention to detail blow everyone else out of the water. They helped me with my financing and didn turn my trade in away.

Great Deal

I am a proud Kizashi owner. Ie owned other sedans in the past that I was happy with, but the Kizashi is one of the best Ie had. I paid a fairly affordable price and it has lived up to what I was promised. It handles well and rides pretty smoothly.

Nice Experience

My husband and I were in search of a afe carfor 17 year old daughter. With her being the first of my children to drive, we really wanted to find the right one. The dealership was great, they took into consideration our. I loved how they provided the safety ratings for all the vehicles. As a parent and customer I felt like they really cared. I happy to report that my daughter loved it