McCloskey Motors Inc.

Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(719) 594-9400 (719) 594-9400

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

excellent

Dennis helped us get it done. He literally went back and fourth to help get us the best deal. Thank you Dennis and Mark :)

Cindy Bader

I'm in the processvy of buying a car. They are being so helpful.

Nice one

Don waste your time if youe looking to buy a used car. Il help you out by telling you that I just purchased a pre owned BMW from McCloskey Imports & 4x4 for under the Kelly Blue Book price. The car was in great condition (like new) and was handed to me with a full tank of gas. Ie been to other dealers, but this one stood out.

Superb

From what I read about the Suzuki?s I learned that they have everything I was looking for in a car, plus they also had a high safety rating. I chose to go to Big Joe Suzuki to make my purchase because they had a great deal on the 2012 models plus they offered $3000 on my trade in.

Superb

From what I read about the Suzuki?s I learned that they have everything I was looking for in a car, plus they also had a high safety rating. I chose to come here to make my purchase because they had a great deal on the 2012 models plus they offered $3000 on my trade in.

Great Service

Financing was a breeze. Ended up getting me a better rate than my long time bank did. Sales guys were patient with me while I took time to pick out the exact car that I wanted. They also had it out nice and clean when I was ready to go.

Great Deal

I dealt with another Suzuki dealer in the past but tried out Big Joes this last time and am very pleased. They were just so much more professional and actually acted like they wanted your business rather than just doing the bare minimum to get it. Great, great, great experience.

Great Deal

I love my new car! It was my first vehicle purchase on my own and I was really surprised at how easy the whole thing went. I guess I was pretty lucky that I chose them to deal with. Go here!

Great Service

Difficult deal made easy, Excellent Experience! - Richard Davis

Nice Experience

I have bought a couple of different trucks from Truck Town for my courier business. Each time, they conduct business the way I like to. Old fashioned, to the point, and making sure the customer is always right. We have had great luck with their vehicles and they are always very clean.