• Great Sales team

Our experience at Westown was great. We called ahead to make sure that the car was still available, Joe insured us that it was. When we arrived it was waiting for us at the front door to test drive. Joe was very helpful in answering our questions and along with finance, was prompt in getting the paperwork done. We will definitely return to Westown for any future purchases.

• Great Service

Our vehicle was in for an oil change. The service department was quick and efficient.

• Truthful and helpful

I was very pleased to find the used MKX to be in the same great condition as depicted. Jim addressed each concern I had and even made sure I knew about a couple of small issues before we made the drive of 250 miles to purchase the car. They offered us a great interest rate and had everything all ready for us when we arrived. Very helpful and professional.