Tom Boland Ford, Inc.

23 reviews

March 4, 2013

I couldn't believe that I came out with a brand new car! I was just wanting a car to get back and forth. What a suprise! I love my new Ford Fiesta and... want to thank Scott and all at Tom Boland. I had a dream come true today!!!!

February 25, 2013

From the time i submitted a credit application, it only took a few days during the very busy tax season and i had my car! I didn't have to do anything... except tell Bill and Jason how much i wanted to spend, how much i was wanting to pay a month and what type of vehicle i wanted and they took care of everything!! They selected a car in my price and payment range which i love!! I highly recommend to anyone and I will be buying my next car here!!

February 4, 2013

This was the most enjoyable time i have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Brad explained everything to me and took it slow. I never once felt pressured. My... parents, sister, and I have purchased a total of at least 8 vehicles through Tom Boland. Cant complain most of all as a woman purchasing a vehicle alot of places treat you like you are an idot and make you feel like you no nothing of vehicles and always seems to try bump the price they think you didnt do your homework. At Tom Boland I was treated with the upmost respect. Thank you to Brad and Sorry to say forgot his name but the gentleman in the finance department are top notch. Keep up the good work and I will send more your way.

January 16, 2013

Found my 2013 explorer here. I live 2 hours away and Brad Hudson was very helpful in getting me the info I needed. Got the lowest price in the country... for the vehicle we chose. Trading with them is safe. Fastest car purchase I have ever experienced.

January 8, 2013

Andrew was very helpful and willing to make the sale. He was friendly and concerned of all our needs. I would refere him to others.

December 18, 2012

I usually hate car shopping but thanks to Tom Boland Ford I had an amazing experience!!!! I will be a returning customer who sends all my family and friends... to them! Thank you guys at Tom Boland Ford so much for the best service and experience in car buying!!! You are the best!!!!

November 27, 2012

Due to other purchases in the past and service work that has been done at this dealer ship I like to keep things close to home and where I can talk to... a person face to face with problems or puchases. We were very pleased with the kindness of everyone there and will send others that way when they are looking for a car or truck to purchase. Keep up the good work and again thanks.

November 8, 2012

My experience at Tom Boland Ford was good they worked hard on getting me in a vehicle that was dependable. Steve Krauss was friendly and very helpful in... discussing the options that we had in financing the car and explaining everything throughly. The financial department was also helpful in explaining the payments with us as well as working with us in our situation to get us a vehicle that met the needs that we had. I would reccomend that anyone having vehicle needs go through Tom Boland Ford for a new vehicle becasue they are very helpful and friendly.

October 30, 2012

The reason for this rating starts with Steve Krauss. Steve was great to work with. He was very friendly and you could tell he was willing to work with... us. He made the experience personal, answered all of our questions and was extremely attentive. Even after the sale was complete, he followed up with us to see that everything was going well. The sales manager, David Buddemeyer was also great to work with. This was by far, the best car buying experience for us ever.

October 28, 2012

The sales staff was very easy going and friendly the sales transaction was smooth and suprisingly unstressful.