Thomas GMC Buick

Great customer service, helpful

One the best dealership experiences I've had. Paul was such a great help in my truck purchase. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

overall satisfaction

I came in for a recall issue. Ended up I needed to have the transmission fluid changed and an in-cabin air filter replaced. I was glad they checked this as I would not have been aware of it needing done. Service was completed quickly and personnel were very friendly.

Great Service team!

Service advisers friendly and helpful, and most accomidating. Took care of my service needs and some minor repairs. Also insured the work was done correctly.

Great salesman, very nice people

Paul Peterson, salesman, was very helpful! He was very knowledgable and took lots of time with me! Really appreciated his patience. He has called and followed up too. There was another man who actually talked to me about the finances and helped me out too. I had never considered a lease but he took the time to explain the details. This is my first leased car. I love my Encore! It's perfect for me. Just very grateful that I stopped at the dealership that night!!! I am highly recommending to friends and family that if they need a car to check them out!

Great Services

Wonderful experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

October purchase of new Terrain

Purchase process was very easy and we were well informed of all options. Everything was explained in great detail. We will recommend Paul to all our friends.

A totally pleasant experience.

Our experience has been a good one. The salesman, Scott Eck was helpful in every way. Worked with us to get the deal we could handle. Scott gave us a session on using all the accessories on this vehicle. We are very satisfied with the total package and dealing on the GMC Terrain.

Professional Service

I always call to make an appointment for service and always get a welcome from the service staff, and always get professional service, I would buy another car from Thomas GMC, not only know I would get a good deal, but most important get professional service in keeping my car running well.

Work done

Was real happy with the work done and the time it took.

4.3

Great service

Missy McMullen was very helpful, knowledgeable and timely in her follow up. She helped me to select the right car for me at the right price point. I would definitely purchase a car from her again and/or recommend her to others.