Thomas GMC Buick

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

4.3

Great service

Missy McMullen was very helpful, knowledgeable and timely in her follow up. She helped me to select the right car for me at the right price point. I would definitely purchase a car from her again and/or recommend her to others.

Great Service

Great experience, wonderful customer service. Highly recommend

Great place

Love Thomas s. Been going there for years. They listen to my needs. And deliver the vechile Saleman Tom Kirby dose an awesome job. Goes above and beyond to satisfy the coustmet Went the other day for oil change. The group of people were so nice informed me of any delays. Explained things Love it there. It's the best place to get a car

great service

Fast service friendly service and good service. Staff was very helpful in all aspects.

GreAT SERVICE AND VERY NICE DEALERSHIP ALL GREAT

The service is always fast and the service people are always very nice to deal with. But when I take my wife's vehicle to another dealership not in Johnstown, they always wash and clean the vehicle in the inside, they insist and get upset if I say I am in a hurry and don't let them preform this service on her vehicle. I think a quick wash job would after having your vehicle serviced really goes a long way in thanking a buyer in the long run.

Great customer service, friendly

Scott was helpful and friendly! Great customer service!

Thomas Buick GMC (Great Experience)

Thomas Buick GMC was a super pleasant experience and had a fast turn around. The salesman Mr. Paul Petereson was professional and very knowledgable of the products he was selling. The management to the financing department were great to deal with as well. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a new or used automobile.

Gerald Bunda

The salesperson was very helpful in explaining the vehicle I was interested in, and called a few days later to see if there were any questions about the car. The options were explained to me very well, and I was told to call anytime, day or night if I had any problems. I was very satisfied with the all the people at the dealership!

Thomas Buick

As always, it was quick, professional and convenient!

Buick LaCrosse-park brake light on.

Problem was fixed and I was treated very well. Thank you.