Coppus Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (567) 220-4225 (567) 220-4225
Used (567) 220-4239 (567) 220-4239
Service (567) 220-4245 (567) 220-4245

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Waiting for title page

I bought the 2018 Ford Explorer from Coppus Motors, Tiffin Ohio. It's been 30 days I didn't receive title page from them. I live in Michigan and I have to transfer the title page to Michigan within 45 days. There process is painfully slow!!, I would not recommend to buy a vehicle from them!!!

Dealer response

Adnan, we are sorry to read that you feel you had a poor experience waiting for your title. Unfortunately there are a number of factors dictating how quickly we receive a title, including having to wait to receive the title from the previous owner's bank. We have looked into your specific title and it was mailed out last Wednesday, May 12. Please call our title clerk at 419-447-8131 ext. 127 if you have any other questions.

Best car dealer I've seen!

I bought my Mercedes at Coppus in Tiffin, OH two years ago. Before I bought one ( 7 years ago) at another dealer, in Dublin, OH. So I can compare! And Coppus wins with no doubt! Easy to talk to sellers ( especially Chris:)), best offers. They took my car to go to service and brought me a substitute one right to the door! Prices on service are twice less than at another dealer! No hidden costs, no extra charges. My lease is over this November and I will get back to Coppus for another car. Or I might buy mine... I love it:)) Thanks Coppus for your work! Anna.

Dealer response

Anna, thank you very much for your complimentary review! We are so happy you gave us an opportunity and are glad to read that it was a positive experience. We look forward to seeing you in November. Thanks again!

Made a stressful experience easy

My truck was totaled in an accident so I had to find a new one pretty quickly. They made the process quick and easy to buy my new truck. They also have a car rental department that worked with my insurance so I could be in a vehicle while looking for my new truck.

Dealer response

Tyler, thank you for the review. We are glad to read that you had a good experience and could get you into something new quickly. Sorry about your totaled vehicle but I hope you love your new truck. Thanks again!

1.0

Wasted my time and was very rude

Well this store wasted about 3 hrs of my time. I call ahead to make sure the vehicle was still since it takes me an hour to get there. They said it is and someone can help me when I get there. So I arrive at about 10 til 7pm they hand me the keys and tell me to go drive it so I drive the vehicle. I get back and sit and wait for about 45 minutes til I can actually talk to a sales person. Meanwhile one sales person is doing paperwork with a couple buying a truck. What looks like another sales person plays on his computer and what looks the sales manager sits in his office both ignoring me. After said 45 minutes sales person selling the other vehicle comes and grabs my keys for my trade comes back about 2 minutes later and gives me their proposal we were about 1500 from where I wanted to be to buy but they tell me they won’t negotiate even a dollar. So basically it took me an hr drive there and an hr drive back, sit in there show room for 45 minutes to get treated like a subpar human being. Save yourself the time and go to a store that respects its potential customers

Dealer response

Tony, we are sorry to read that you felt you had an unsatisfactory experience. We value all of our customers and apologize if we did a poor job making you feel appreciated for your time to drive an hour to visit us. This certainly isn't our intention and we will use your feedback to make adjustments. We are also sorry that after coming down $1,000 that we couldn't settle on a price that made sense for us both. Please don't hesitate to call our manager, Tom if you have any other feedback you'd like to give: 419-447-8131.

Returning customer

Elizabeth always takes care of her clients! I have sent multiple people her way and everyone leaves happy. I just purchased my second vehicle with her.

The best dealership I have ever worked with. Amazi

I have bought many cars in the past and never once had as Pleasant of an experience as I have had with Coppus Motors. They have far exceeded my expectations!

Dealer response

Nate, thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity and are here if you need anything else in the future. Thanks again!

Awesome

Great staff and very friendly. The process of purchasing was easy. We were already pre-qualified so that did help the process alot easier. Definitely will recommend

Dealer response

Isaiah, thank you so much for your recent purchase and additionally for your time to leave a review. Please let us know if we can help with anything else moving forward. Thanks again!

Vice President- development real estate realestat

Good experience -good personnel-good value-work done on time - car delivered clean - old dealership with great reputation referred business to friends with great success

Dealer response

David, we cannot thank you enough for your business over the years and all of the referrals. We are glad to read you've had good experiences and hope to continue earning your business in the future. Thank you for the review!

Buyer

Frank in service is the best and goes well beyond normal to get things correct. Dealership is always accommodating and well organized.Great people and clean surroundings makes the experience pleasing!

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, David. We are glad to read you had a good experience! Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Thanks again!

Simply the BEST Service Department

Fair and honest employees at all levels. You are treated with respect. The Sales team works on your behalf and the Service team is prompt and accurate

Dealer response

Nit, thank you for the review and kind words. We are glad to read that you had a good experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!