• Pleasant experience and great value

Best car-buying experience ever. No pressure. They actually want to help you get the car you really want or need. I really enjoyed working with Ron White while buying a Ram Promaster City Wagon. The dealership was very resourceful in helping me get an excellent price on an excellent van. I really can't explain how amazing it was to go to the dealership expecting to get beat up by a sales guy and leave feeling like I had just found a partner who was there to help me get the car I wanted for less than I had try to negotiate. Service department did an excellent job installing excellent quality add-on parts. Very impressed with this dealership.

Thanks so much for the review! Very happy we got you the Promaster you wanted, and the deal went smoothly. Let us know if we can help going forward. Thanks again!! Tom Zirger

• Maintenance Manager

The repair was done promptly and my Jeep Grand Cherokee works like a new vehicle again! We love our Jeep and would not trade it for nothing!

Steve, we are very happy to read your vehicle is running like new again and that you love your Jeep. Thank you for leaving a review!

• Fantastic

Recently bought my first new car from Coppus and today had an oil change. While I was there I was able to purchase very nice all weather floor mats, the parts employees were very helpful and prompt. I also had mentioned that my dog recently jumped on my car door resulting in a few scratches to the surface of the door . When my oil change was finished they had also taken care of the scratches. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and professional . I would recommend Coppus to anyone!

Thank you so much for the review and recommendation! We are very pleased to read that you had a good experience and will work hard to make all future visits just as positive. Please let us know if we can ever help with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

• Found dealer on-line

Was looking for a Mercedes Benz Matris. Found a program car (Demo) online at Coppus motors. Called them up and made the deal. Couldn't have been easier. Never did anything like that before. Got a great price, and it was everything as advertised. Was vary comfortable with the whole situation. Drove out 560 mile from New Your City area to pick up the Metris Van. They even gave me a more then fair price for my trade in. The pick-up of the van and paper work took less then an hour. The salesman Chris was a real great guy to work with, and so was the woman with the office paperwork. By the way they also gave me a fantastic rate on the loan. I would defiantly will make the 10 hour ride each way in the future to buy a Mercedes from then again.

Thank you very much for the kind review. We couldn't be more appreciative of your time to make the trip to Ohio from New York and are glad to read the trip was worthwhile. Thanks again!

• Always great service

Excellent service as always at Coppus Motors. It's just a comfortable feeling to know that the service we receive will be reliable and well done.

Thank you for the review and your continued business. We certainly appreciate both and are happy to read you had a good visit. Thanks again!

• Thanks again everyone for the AWESOME Service.

Great people great service,quick and painless like always!!!!!!

Great people great service,quick and painless like always!!!!!!

Amy, we happy to hear you had another great visit! Thanks so much for giving us the opportunity to provide you with a good experience. We also appreciate the review!

• owner

Fast and friendly service! Always professional, offered a car while being serviced.

Thank you for the review, Kevin. We appreciate your business!

Thank you for the review, Kevin. We appreciate your business!

• Great Experience

Kevin in sales did a great job getting me the car I wanted in the time frame I needed it. Very happy.

Thank you for the review, Tom. We are glad to read that you were happy with your experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Thanks again! Tom Zirger, Sales Manager

• Quick in and out oil change. They always do a grea

Quick in and out oil change. They always do a great job

Thank you for the review and recommendation, Tom. We appreciate your business!

Quick in and out oil change. They always do a great job

Thank you for the review and recommendation, Tom. We appreciate your business!

• Quality Service

Very happy with the service I have received from Coppus Motors on my last two visits. They were extremely friendly and courteous and explained everything clearly to me. And even though I have never purchased a vehicle from them, they still provided me with a temporary loaner to complete my business in Tiffin.

Craig, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to read you were happy with your service and will work hard to make all future visits just as positive. Thanks again!