New 888-211-6152 Dealer Website
Used 888-253-2943 Email Dealer
Service 866-455-8979

• Pleasant experience and great value

Best car-buying experience ever. No pressure. They actually want to help you get the car you really want or need. I really enjoyed working with Ron White while buying a Ram Promaster City Wagon. The dealership was very resourceful in helping me get an excellent price on an excellent van. I really can't explain how amazing it was to go to the dealership expecting to get beat up by a sales guy and leave feeling like I had just found a partner who was there to help me get the car I wanted for less than I had try to negotiate. Service department did an excellent job installing excellent quality add-on parts. Very impressed with this dealership.

Thanks so much for the review! Very happy we got you the Promaster you wanted, and the deal went smoothly. Let us know if we can help going forward. Thanks again!! Tom Zirger

• The best in service and sales

Thank you for the review. We are glad to read that you had a good visit and appreciate your business. Thanks again! Tom Zirger, General Manager

What an attractive and inviting establishment . And atop that, the friendliness and concern fir anyone who walks in . If I ever buy another vehicle it will be here at Coppus Motors

• William and Teresa of Upper Sandusky Ohio

Our first experience with Coppus Motors and it was GREAT!No pressure.Smooth and friendly!We ran into a issue on our trade in but THANKS to Kevin Baker,he made things right!!Thank You!We will be coming to you for our next vehicle and telling others!!

William and Teresa, thank you for the review and recommendation. We appreciate your business and please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again! Tom Zirger, Sales Manager

• Great Service

Would definitely buy from again. My whole family buys vehicles from here. They have great customer service.

Jessica, thank you for the review and recommendation. We appreciate you and your family's business over the years. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going forward. Thanks again! Tom Zirger

• Service

The best service I have had by a Chrysler dealership. They always answer my questions and they are very accommodating for my work schedule! I made the change from another Chrysler dealership and I am so happy I did! They are closer to where I live and work!

Wendy, thank you for the review. We appreciate you giving us a chance and will work hard to keep your business. Thanks again! Tom Zirger, Sales Manager

• bangerbinkie

Good, friendly service. Can set up an appointment quickly.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a good visit. Thanks again! Tom Zirger, Sales Manager

Good, friendly service. Can set up an appointment quickly.

• Tire purchase

Thank you for the review, Larry. We appreciate your business and will work hard to continue to meet your expectations in the future. Thanks again!

I purchased my tires at the dealer for the warranty and dealer network for when I'm out of state and would need rotations or repairs. The staff and service has always met my expectations at Coppus.

• Corporate Director

Stephanie, thank you for the review. We appreciate your business over the years and enjoy having you in. Thanks again!

Copped Motors is a very reputable dealer. I have purchased 3 new Mercedes from them. Their service dept us extremely helpful and professional. Service manager Frank has always bent over backwards to accommodate me and has always explained issues in detail. Copious motors is relatable professional and a great place to buy a car and have it serviced.

• Friendly and trustworthy

Great experience dealing with people you know and trust. Made the car buying process smooth and seamless. Thanks Scot

Thank you for the positive review and recent purchase. We are happy to hear you had a good experience. Thanks again! Tom Zirger

• Purchase

Our sales consultant Ron made the process simple and fast. We already had a leased car from Coppus and have had great service in the past. We bought our new car with confidence that the company stands behind their customers providing service you can depend on.

Rick, we appreciate the positive review and your continued business. Please let us know if we can help with anything going forward. Thank you! Tom Zirger, Sales Manager