Coppus Motors

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 82 reviews

• January 18, 2018

When my 2016 Journey started stalling and running very rough, I had my auto towed to Coppus Motors. Turns out it was the best decision I had made in a... long time. I was greeted as soon as I entered the service bay by two of the sharpest Service Advisers. I was surprised by the knowledge they both possessed and felt very confident that I had found the right place. As quickly as that happened I was taken to the car rental area and again I was treated like royalty! I was on the road in 15 minutes in a clean Chrysler 200. This was very late on a Friday afternoon and first thing Monday morning they called and asked if I had purchased some E-85 gas, which I hadn't, and determined that I purchased some "bad gas". They drained my tank and filled it with new gas and then ran it to get the new gas into the engine. Problem solved! Now comes the best part! The total bill for all their work and diagnoses plus the car rental was about half of what I expected, considering the fact that it took so little time. As a senior citizen, there are times we all feel we are taken advantage of because of our age. NOT HERE!! I have found a dealership that will work within my schedule and do outstanding work. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone,anytime!

Tom, thank you so much for the review and recommendation. We really appreciate the time you put into writing such a detailed review of your experience.... We couldn't be more pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your visit and would be happy to be of service to you again in the future if needed. Thanks again!

May 31, 2018

Frank in service is the best and goes well beyond normal to get things correct. Dealership is always accommodating and well organized.Great people and... clean surroundings makes the experience pleasing!

Thank you for the review, David. We are glad to read you had a good experience! Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Th...anks again!

May 30, 2018

Fair and honest employees at all levels. You are treated with respect. The Sales team works on your behalf and the Service team is prompt and accurate

Nit, thank you for the review and kind words. We are glad to read that you had a good experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else... going forward. Thanks again!

April 13, 2018

Service team is top notch. I drive 66 miles to get my car serviced at Coppus! Best service team in the country. A+ Service manager and team!

Jim, thank you very much for the review, kind words, and your time to drive the 66 miles to Tiffin. We certainly appreciate it. Thanks again!

March 9, 2018

I have seen others write this, however I must agree that my experience purchasing my Jeep was one of the best I have ever had

Thank you for the review and the great compliment. We are glad to read you had a positive experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything ...else going forward. Thanks again!

January 27, 2018

Having driven Chrysler Town and Country Vans for many years we were apprehensive when we learned they were no longer available. We looked at the Pac...ificas and am happy with the change. Just drove our new one home today.

Thank you for the review and loyalty to the Chrysler family. We are glad to read you are happy with your new Pacifica. Please let us know if we can he...lp with anything else going forward. Thanks again!

January 26, 2018

Serviced by car promptly at a fair price! Couldn't ask for more. Service advisor treated me with dignity and like I was his best customer and this was... my first visit!

Tom, we are very happy to read that you had a great service visit and hope we can provide the same satisfaction on all future visits. Thank you for th...e review!

January 6, 2018

I always get the best and most professional service. I like the fact they they always make sure I get a ride and I get car wash tokens.

Thank you for the review, Angie. We appreciate the feedback on your service visits and are glad you've had positive experiences. Thanks again!

November 30, 2017

Scott did an awesome job getting me the jeep I wanted within the price range I wanted. No pressure to buy. It was a great experience! They have a cust...omer for a long time now!

Mrs. Johnson, thank you for your time to leave a review. We are very glad to read you had a great experience and found just what you wanted. Please le...t us know if we can help with anything else going forward and enjoy your new Jeep. Thanks again!

November 18, 2017

Barb and Whitey did awesome getting me a great lease within a few hours. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks Barb and Whitey!#

Thank you for the review, Shari. We are glad to read you are happy with your new Compass. Please let us know if we can help with anything else going f...orward. Thanks again!