Sawyer Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Fast and easy Very convenient and polite Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Jeep. This is the best place to go for a JEEP

Best Dealership on the East Coast

Everything. Just walking into Sawyer Motors is an experience everyone who likes taking a little trip back to the 50's should experience. Everyone who works there is professional and very nice.

Top notch service

I’m a very long time customer of sawyer motors and as usual ,,Everything as usual with sawyer motors top notch

Good Service, Polite Service People

Everyone is very courteous and service people are very polite. Need to keep closer to appointment times, not have to wait over thirty minutes from appointment.

Great customer service

So helpful and willing to go above and beyond to get what I wanted. They always took time to answer any questions I had and got me into the perfects vehicle.

fast courteous service

Sawyer Motors provided fast courteous service while I waited in a clean comfortable waiting area and enjoyed a complimentary cup of coffee.

Great service and work done right the first time

Friendly fast service is the standard at this dealership. I would highly recommend them to anyone for sales or service.

Show room is amazing

A personal friendship and still professional sellers. Amazing show room. Will do what it takes to make the sale happen. Sales personal and owner are just as nice after the sale.

Most friendly staff, with knowledge, above the res

All associates are fantastic. Great home town dealer who makes you feel like family from the time you enter the building.

Good dealership / Good service

I like that I can trust your service department and the work performed is done well. I also like hanging out in town while waiting.