Sawyer Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

EXCELLENT

Mechanics found the problem & was fixed. They gave us a very nice loaner car while they had it for several days while waiting for a part.

Always great service @ Sawyer!

Danny and Jim are always very helpful when I bring my vehicles to the service department. Great sales team as well.

Good Service

Always easy to deal with and friendly. They try hard to accommodate you and are honest. Would recommend all departments at Sawyer Motors.

Best service!

I was given a loaner as the work was shceduled to take a least a day. In fact, it was done the same day. When I picked up my Jeep it had been cleaned inside and out.

Great service

Everyone is so friendly. I know my car will be serviced correctly and I won't get to come back to have that problem serviced again.

Great service

Friendly service. Easy appt set up for oil change and prompt service. Office very clean. In and out no problems.

Great service…every time

Consistency. Polite. Pleasant. Efficient. I have been taking my Jeeps there for service for several years, and I don’t plan on stopping.

Great service

Fast and easy Very convenient and polite Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Jeep. This is the best place to go for a JEEP

Best Dealership on the East Coast

Everything. Just walking into Sawyer Motors is an experience everyone who likes taking a little trip back to the 50's should experience. Everyone who works there is professional and very nice.

Top notch service

I’m a very long time customer of sawyer motors and as usual ,,Everything as usual with sawyer motors top notch