Robert DeNooyer Chevrolet

Used (616) 344-0022 (616) 344-0022
Service (616) 820-0064 (616) 820-0064

4.0

Correction for Denooyer Chevrolet

So my friend bought a Jeep from them and at first she was having problems, but they fixed the repairs she needed in a timely matter!!! I?ve tried to take my other review down but it won?t let me, so please take it down! Very nice and courteous staff at denooyer, especially Carmen, she?s amazing to work with.

Dealer response

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle!

2.8

Don?t recommend

My friend bought a vehicle from denooyer and had problems with it 2 weeks after buying it. Since then, she has had it into denooyer 3 times and they will not fix what was agreed upon when purchasing the vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional experience, so we are disappointed to hear that your friends was not up to par. Please have them contact us at (616) 422-4491 to discuss the concerns, as customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Car Shopping

Went to test drive a car and service was outstanding. Worked with Dave Kemper and he was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. Purchased a used chevy Malibu and couldn't be happier! If you stop in, be sure to ask for Dave Kemper

Truck Sales

Great Job DENOOYER Thank you for the job well done. Patti and I are 100% satisfied with Justin and Mensch.

Great Dealership

Great service, LOF & tire rotation all completed on schedule. Always fast courteous service.

Account Management Executive

Great people to work with and the workmanship has been excellent.

Vanroekel

Happy friendly staff. Clean waiting room. Fast reliable service

denooyer in holland Michigan

Excellent very satisfying the customer service are always on top of everything that you need

Unbeatable customer service

A couple weeks ago we purchased a 2005 Envoy from Denooyer. They were very easy to work with and did everything they could to make sure we walked out of the door happy, which included fixing some minor repairs at no cost to us. It is obvious they care about their customers so we will be purchasing all future cars from Denooyer!

Oil Change

They did a fine job of making sure my needs were met.