Chelmsford Street Auto Sales

Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(978) 319-4457 (978) 319-4457

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Couldn’t have been any easier. Honest!

Best experience buying a car. Would recommend to anyone. Please give them a try!! Best prices. Completely honest and trustworthy. Full service as well. Inspection sticker and oil changes.

Dealer response

Craig, Thanks so much for taking the time to come on to this dealers page and sharing your experience with us. We are grateful for your business and pleased that you think so highly of us. Please keep us in mind for any of your vehicle needs. Happy Holidays!! Cheers, Ross- Chelmsford Street Auto Team

4.5

9/13/2018

Very friendly people. Take the time out to make sure you’re are satisfied with what you’re looking for. Every thing is taken care of at the location, including registration and repairs.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience with our dealership and our sales department. We hope you have been enjoying your new car and if you ever need anything we are always here to help. Happy Holidays!! Cheers, Ross- Chelmsford Street Auto Team

4.5

Appreciation of my 2010 mazdaspeed3

I appreciated the help and friendship from Ross Jeff who helped with the figuring out my car and helped me fall in love with it.

Dealer response

Hey Jesse, Thanks so much for coming on to the site and sharing with others the experience you had with our dealership and our sales. Hope you have been getting a bunch of wins in the fighting ring. If you ever need anything you have my direct contact information. Hope you enjoy your holiday and happy new year!!! Ross- Chelmsford Street Auto Team

Great dealership

I would definitely recommend these guys. Thanks to Ross and Charlie for helping make my purchase quick and easy and working with me to get me into my new truck.

Dealer response

Hey John, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our dealership and sales department. We are grateful for earning your business. Hope you enjoy the holidays! Ross-Chelmsford Street Auto Team

They were awesome, will definitely go back

They were very professional. Prices were on mark. They went above and beyond to help us get what we were looking for. Will definitely go back when we are ready to purchase a truck soon.

Dealer response

Anne, We are so happy that you had such a great experience with our dealership. We hope you have been enjoying your new car. Thanks for choosing Chelmsford Street Auto. Let us know if we can be of any help in the future. Cheers, Ross- Chelmsford Street Auto Team

Try Them you will never regret; Same day delivery.

I would definitely recommend this dealership and buy from them next time. I got the worst buying experience at Auto max in Leominster MA but the team here cured my anxiety from: delivering my purchase in record time (same day), full accessories carpets, 2 keys and a full tank of gas; Automax rewarded me for a 2017 used car purchase with no carpets, one-key and 5 dollars worth of gas. I didn't expect to find any professional, genuining customer care from dealerships but Chemsford Auto is exceptional.

Dealer response

Lule, Thanks you so much for your kind words and sharing your great experience with our dealership. We are grateful we were able to earn your business. We are always here for any and all of your vehicle needs. Thanks again! Ross-Chelmsford Street Auto Team

Extraordinary Experience and Customer Service!!!

As a single mother of two teenagers children buying a used car has to be one of my least favorite things to do, right after root canals, but now thanks to these guys that is no longer the case and I actually look forward to car shopping, almost as much as shoe shopping! When my daughter turned 17 and started working, she needed a car and not knowing exactly where to start I was lucky enough to stumble across this gem of a car dealership right next to where I work here in Lowell. I am still amazed at the kindness, honesty and genuine pride that Chelmsford Street Auto Sales takes with their customers and understand why they establish long term customer relationships. Pierre found me a great used BMW X3 w/50K miles on it, all within the budget that I told them I could afford. They we honest and upfront and fixed everything that they found wrong with the car before it left the lot and even afterwards they stand behind the cars they sell. Truly there just aren't enough words to describe how grateful I am that these guys help me find a great, affordable, safe car for my daughter! I will definitely refer all of my friends, family and co-workers here and will be buying my future vehicles from Pierre, Paul and Charlie. Thank you all so much for everything! You are seriously wonderful people. I walked in as a customer and walked out feeling like family!

4.4

11111

Victor was amazing! He dealt with me, my dad and my mom very politely. He drove the care to my dads shop after I test drove it so my dad could test drive it. The whole process of buying the car was very fast. I also, would LOVE to thank them for the nice birthday card on my car!! What a great birthday present bringing my car home(:

Excellent experience

Great experience and great deal would purchase a car from here again. Everyone was kind and helpful and fixed any issue I had in a timely manner without problem.

Easy and friendly

Saw a car online, called them up about and they gave me a good straight answer. Nothing too embellishing about it. Went to take a look, had the same experience. Dennis was very nice and personable. I never got that slimy salesman feel lie I do from other places.