Chelmsford Street Auto Sales

Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(978) 319-4457 (978) 319-4457

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome guys!!!

Excellent experience all the way around! Came from a different state. Very accommodating. Keep up the awesome work!

Very satisfied customer

I was in desperate need of a car for work. After searching in a couple of of dealerships I walk in the salesman Victor was very helpful and honest. I bought a car that I truly love it's dependable and a great car the staff there really went above and beyond for me and for that I will be ALWAYS thankful thank you doug and victor.

customer satisfaction rating

From the time we entered the show room till the time we picked up our car the entire process was the best in my 50 years of buying cars. Victor the sales rep was pleasant, very accommodating and never tried to over sell or make excuses. He came through on request we had. Doug the finance manager and I believe owner was able to produce on every commitment he made. He promised a great finance deal and not only accomplished it he did better than planned. We were so impressed with this dealership and the people that run it we sent our daughter down the very next day and she purchased a vehicle as well. Great! Great! dealer and exceptional professionals. We will never do business anywhere else. Georgiana & Mike Tiberio

Good service

I just bought a Toyota Camry from this dealer and I felt so happy buying a car from them. Dennis was very helpful and polite, he portrayed a very good example of a trusted and honest salesman and created a big difference between other salesmen I have dealt with at other car dealerships. This will be my new home of car purchase and I will encourage everyone to purchase from Chelmsford street auto sales.

Found the right car and dealer!

My family was looking for an additional car. With many dealership options, we ventured further than NH to find the right car and the right dealership for us. We have always bought new cars so we were concerned with finding a place that we could trust. Chelmsford Street Auto was helpful, honest, and has a great reputation. The process from beginning to end was seamless between test driving, answering our questions, and the purchasing/financing of the vehicle. I highly recommend using a family owned business, Chelmsford Street Auto, who takes your thoughts and opinions seriously.

From IRA Lexus to Chelmsford Street Auto

I came from IRA Lexus Danvers to Chelmsford Street Auto. I know what I want and I want to invest in something worth while. I prefer honesty in business. The sales manager, Dennis understood where I come and was more than willing to accommodate. He guaranteed his sale and his brother's mechanic skills. This two brothers business meet my expectation of "Good quality for decent reasonable price". I appreciate doing business here. IRA Lexus Danvers guarantee high quality and luxury service. I received similar experience from the seller, Victor and Dennis. It says something when I am comparing a large auto dealership to this small and private dealership. Thank you for matching me with my 2008 Acura RDX Turbo SUV. It drives quicker than my former car, 2013 Lexus IS 250.

Giving Used Car Dealerships a GOOD NAME!

This was my first experience buying a used car from Dennis and Victor at Chelmsford St Auto. I must say i was pleasantly surprised by the great overall service I received. Found the perfect used car for my college daughter - 2008 Hyndai Santa Fe. Victor let me look through the whole car, took for a test drive. I had just one minor issue with the car - it didn't have an aux port or blue tooth capability with the sound system which I wanted for safety purposes. Dennis, without hesitation offered and followed through with replacing the sound system with a new Sony blue tooth system at HIS COST!!!. I was blown away. If that wasn't enough, he detected a paint blemish on the hood of the car and had it fixed at a local auto body shop, again at his cost!! I didn't even pick up on the blemish. Car was inspected, registered and ready for pick up within 4 days including new sound system. I'm certain I'll be back for my next used car purchase. Giving Auto Dealers an excellent name!! Thanks to Dennis and the rest of his team.

Excellent service!

I had a very nice experience buying car from this dealer. From start to end ,I worked with Dennis (who also happens to be owner) and he helped me with all my questions. Helped me with the car-loan processing. After the car purchase, he also offered me ride from home so that I can pickup my car and drive straight to work! .Way more than expected ! He is a very nice guys and I have /would strongly recommend this dealership to my friends.

Excellent Customer Service

Recently purchased an Acura TL. They ensured the vehicle is in excellent condition before leaving the lot or displaying it on the lot. They provided a tune up, four brand new tires, and an oil change with no additional charge. The customer service was outstanding, they walk you through the process and make sure you leave satisfied with your purchase. I highly recommend Chelmsford Street Auto.

Honest people, great deals, satisfied customer!

I was dreading the process of getting a new car. However, when I pulled into Chelmsford Auto and did not have a mob of money hungry salesman rushing out the door to push cars on me, I was pleasantly surprised! When I found the vehicle I was interested in, Dennis and Doug took the time to find me the best interest rate and monthly payment available, They inquired at many banks and lending institutions rather than just throw the first offer at me in order to close the deal. I left a couple days later in a great car with a great deal!! For the most part I dealt with Dennis (the owner) who is a completely up front, honest and trustworthy guy! He was also very personable and attentive to the needs of the customer, me :-). Doug was equally helpful and pleasant, as was the entire staff at Chelmsford Auto. Everybody on the lot greets you with a smile and excellent service. I highly recommend these folks to anyone looking for an excellent car and a positive sales experience. I will definitely be back for any service or repairs necessary and also when the time comes to buy another car in the future. I couldn't be any happier!!!!