Chelmsford Street Auto Sales

Friday 7:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(978) 319-4457 (978) 319-4457

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealer

I came to this dealership on the recommendation of a coworker. They had a few cars that were nice but one caught my eye. It was a 2012 Camry that had just come in. They didn?t have a price yet. After a few days it was put up on the site and was in my price range. After taking it for a test drive I was sold. After filling an application and waiting a day I was told it was all set. I came in a few days later to sign the paperwork. When I left that day I had the keys, plates (they do all the RMV work onsite), and a new inspection sticker. Even though they did the work the loan was through my bank and everything (price, sales tax, warranty, and fees) was rolled up in the loan. I never paid a penny out of pocket. All in all I?m very impressed and would definitely recommend them to a friend. Super easy process and everyone is super nice. Didn?t know buying a car could be so easy.

Great place to shop

Dealt with several people during the purchase of a Chrysler town and country. All of the staff was great and respectful. Had an excellent experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for a car

Excellent dealership.

We purchased a 2007 Toyota 4RUNNER and they fixed everything it needed. It runs like a brand new vehicle. Also they helped us get 100% financing and a 4 year warranty. I highly recommend anybody needing a car to go to this dealership.

Thank you Chelmsford Street Auto Sales!

I recently purchased my 2013 Hyundai Sonata from Chelmsford Street Auto Sales. As a first time buyer, I wasn?t sure if I would be able to afford the car I wanted, but Doug went above and beyond to find a bank that would provide me with an affordable payment plan, which is crucial as I am a college student and can not afford an astronomical car payment. I test drove three cars and liked all of them, but liked the Sonata the best. Victor was very knowledgeable about all three cars I test drove, which helped me to make my final decision. Overall, I couldn?t be happier with my decision to purchase a car from here. I can?t thank the staff here enough for their hard work. I love my car!

Excellent Dealership

I highly recommend Chelmsford Street Auto. They're by far the best dealership I have dealt with. Excellent customer service, I am very pleased with my purchase.

2008 Jeep Liberty Limited

Excellent sales help from Victor (no high pressure) and great personality. You got it, ask for "VICTOR". Now for the purchase and finance that was also amazingly quick and easy with Doug whom definitely knows the in's & out of making you feel at ease during your purchasing process and will take the time to answer all yourl questions .

Glad I didn't call first........

Ok so I didn't buy......... not exactly. Not yet. The vehicle I drove two hours to see - ehem buy, had just sold the day before. Of all the cars on all the lots of all the dealerships in NE, they had to choose mine! Tough break? Perhaps not. As it turns out these guys are great and as soon as they find me a car, I will again brave the two hour journey through gauntlets of traffic, construction, lane closings and pot holes to finally have the car I've been waiting for! I'm hopeful.............

Best Auto Place!!!

Doug was one of the nicest people that I have ever deal with. Also Victor was a good help he made me feel like my time was worth. They both made my process so much easier. It was my first time buying a car and i don't regret my decision I love MY 2006 SCION RS!! They had an answer to all my question i felt like family!

Used Ford Explorer

I recently purchased a used Ford Explorer from Chelmsford Street Auto Sales and could not have been happier with my experience. The staff were knowledgeable and courteous. Although the car was 7 years old, it was in excellent condition and was meticulously detailed. It looked as good as new! I needed to have a minor repair issue addressed and the on-sight mechanics were polite and professional and fixed the issue expertly and quickly. I've been driving it for two weeks and am very satisfied with the ride and value. Why by a new car that depreciates in value thousands of dollars as soon as you purchase it? I would recommend Chelmsford Street Auto without reservation.

Best Experience Yet!

5 Star Service all around! Dennis and the entire Chelmsford Street Auto team was an absolute pleasure to work with during my used car trade and purchase process. The car buying experience was extremely convenient, with the registration, inspection sticker taken care of right on site. This was a truly amazing experience, and I would encourage anyone looking for a new car to work with this terrific group of people!