Gordon Chevrolet

377 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2018

Just wanted to thank Brad Pouliot for all the great help very quick to explain what was needed to be done to our truck, able to give us a break down of... what repairs and cost for each.

Thank you for your review of our Service Team! It was our pleasure to assist you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for cho...osing Gordon Chevrolet!

June 29, 2018

Have purchased numerous vehicles from Gordon Chevrolet over the past 30 plus years. Outstanding customer service in all areas of this business. Although... I have not purchased a vehicle in a number of years, I continue to take my vehicles to Gordon's for maintenance and service. Everyone is always friendly, courteous and helpful. With as many customers as they see, it is really impressive that I am greeted with a smile and by name. Although all of the service reps are helpful, Brad Pouliot is my "go to" person. No matter how busy they are, he always seems to get my vehicles in and out in a timely manner. He maintains contact with me on the status while it is being serviced and then reviews everything that was found and completed. He has outstanding customer service and is a people person....He is definitely an asset to the operation...Outstanding dealership with courteous and professional employees.

Thank you for your review of our Sales and Service Departments. It is ways our pleasure to assist you and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Th...ank you again for choosing Gordon Chevrolet!

June 29, 2018

Returning customer of Gordon Chevrolet.purchased numerous vehicles over the past 30 plus years... outstanding customer service in all areas. Although... I haven't purchased a vehicle in a number of years, I still take my vehicles there for service. Everyone is always friendly and helpful. As many people as they deal with, it's really impressive when they greet you by name and with a smile. Most recently I have been dealing with Brad Pouliot....very friendly, knowledgeable and personable person. No matter how busy they are, he always finds a way to work my vehicle in to the schedule. He's my "go to" person in the service department...Outstanding dealership and employees

Thank you for your review and for your customer loyalty over the years. It was our pleasure to assist you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.... Thank you again for choosing Gordon Chevrolet!

April 18, 2018

Brian and Chris were so very helpful. I told them the amount that I wanted to spend and they got me into the vehicle that I wanted for the price I wanted... to pay. I have always heard that salesman try to take advantage of the situation, they are liars. I will only buy my vehicles from Gordon. I would recommend them to anyoneorange

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Thank you again for choosing Gordon Chevrolet - Orange Pa...rk and we hope to see you again.

March 12, 2018

A pleasure to shop at this dealership. The sales staff are true professionals and are NOT pushy. The vehicles are all clearly priced so no guess work or... funny business goes on. My sales Rep. { Glenasha Downs } made our experience a joy and I strongly recommend Gordon Chevrolet to all looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle.

March 11, 2018

Had a few problems with our purchase AFTER we drove our truck of the lot. When we went back, they said “we will make it right.” They did! It was our first... time at Gordon and we were pleasantly surprised. Thank you for honoring your word Michael Porter, Brian Godshall, Jason in used car sales and the manager in the service department.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your... next visit!

January 9, 2018

Brad is SUPER! and it is hard to impress me! Knows the product and is very professional about how he handles it. Shows your dealership very well.

Thank you for your five star review of Gordon Chevrolet's Service Department and of Service Advisor, Brad. We appreciate your feedback and, as always..., look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for choosing Gordon Chevrolet for all of your vehicle needs.

January 2, 2018

Great people, great facilities, an overall positive experience.

Thank you for your review of Gordon Chevrolet. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for choosing Gor...don Chevrolet for all of your vehicle needs!

December 30, 2017

If you have the luxury of scheduling servicing ahead of time, Gordon's service process is perfect. They are ready for you on time and have you out in a... minimum of time.

Thank you for your review of Gordon Chevrolet's Service Department. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you a...gain for choosing Gordon Chevrolet for all of your vehicle needs!

December 30, 2017

Friendly staff and over all great experience. The sales process was the quickest and easiest I have ever had with a new car purchase. No pressure sales... and our salesman Justin Rhome was very knowledgeable and was not pushy at all. Will definitely be doing business with Gordon Chevy again.

Thank you for your review of Gordon Chevrolet's Sales Department and of Sales Associate, Justin Rhome. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to... seeing you again soon. Thank you again for choosing Gordon Chevrolet for all of your vehicle needs!