Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (888) 752-9102 (888) 752-9102
Used (866) 440-0730 (866) 440-0730
Service (888) 313-4069 (888) 313-4069

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.

Routine service is smooth and easy

Had a scheduled appointment for routine maintenance interval - oil, tire, etc. Was met immediately and checked-in quickly. I was told it will be a while to wait as they were short handed so I was prepared. Anyway, they finished up way quicker than expected and the cost was a bit less than originally quoted. No complaints at all.

Debra Augustyn

Very good customer service! Service department employees are the best!

Amazing Service Department

I found myself at Antioch Chrysler after I had dumped almost a thousand dollars into my vehicle in attempt to resolve a check engine light. My mechanic was stumped and I was hopeless. I called Antioch Chrysler and explained the situation at hand. I was reassured that they would be able to help and that they could work with me. I scheduled an appointment first thing that next morning. I arrived around 7:30am and waited as they did basic troubleshooting on the vehicle. By 9am they informed me that the motor was going to have to be scoured and it would take some time. They set me up with a loaner and I left. Around 1:30pm they already had the issue diagnosed with a manageable price. I authorized the work and the vehicle was ready by 4:30pm. When I picked the car up I could not believe how smooth it was running. It felt and still feels like a brand new vehicle! I could not thank them enough!

RAM 1500 Service / Repairs

My RAM 1500 repairs were completed as promised, with excellent communication and follow-through by the service department staff, especially the area manager Justin

1.0

Buyer Beware

Buyer Beware My wife and I were beyond ecstatic to buy a new Jeep for our family. We saved a long time to buy an SUV that fit our needs - we drove down to Antioch from WI to look a Jeep that was listed. A different Jeep caught our eye, the sales process went smooth, our one year old rang the bell and we took picture proudly with our new vehicle. Within two days of owning this Jeep the check engine light came on. When we called and spoke with our salesman and the manager of Dodge Antioch, he basically told us so sad, too bad, car is sold as is and tried to resell us the extended warranty. Well, in the state of WI it's illegal to sell a vehicle that won't pass emissions, and that's exactly what this dealership did. We now have had this Jeep to our mechanic twice and a third time to a Jeep dealership with already spending over $2000 in repair to the evaporative system with the check engine to continue to come on. At this point I'm pretty sure this dealership sold us a lemon at the cost of $25000. Oh and by the way- it would of been more if I didn't catch they were trying to slip in an extra $1k in a "reconditioning fee". This dealership obviously does not care about the quality of the vehicles they are selling. Don't trust this dealership and avoid the nightmare we are experiencing.

1.0

Buyer Beware My wife and I were beyond ecstatic to buy...

Thank you service department!

Repair work was excellent. Bob could not have been more helpful and thorough when it came to the service being done on my vehicle, and the warranty work along with it. The only tricky issue was my ABS light staying on through the whole process, even though everything possible was fixed! Bob said he would open up a tech. case for the light, seeing that he and the other mechanics an technicians tried everything possible! I appreciated all the help, patience, and professionalism over the last month. The determination to solve the problem and make the customer happy makes trips to the dealership a lot easier! Thank you!!!

Car repair

Bob in the service department was incredibly professional and courteous. He explained everything ver thoroughly and worked to expedite the repair.

Patrick is Service is the absolute best.

Patrick in the service department is amazing. Words can not explain how grateful iam for his service. He helped me get a new engine and the process was long and stressful but in the end this amazing delearship with patricks help took very very good care of me. I will stay with jeep for now on as i get a new car every 4 years or so.

Wonderful Service Always

Wonderful service department!!!! We try to bring cars here to IL for service. (Have daughters to visit) We would encourage all to use this dealer.