Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New (888) 752-9102 (888) 752-9102
Used (866) 440-0730 (866) 440-0730
Service (888) 313-4069 (888) 313-4069

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Antioch Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.

We purchased a used vehicle here a few years ago, just...

We purchased a used vehicle here a few years ago, just returned to purchase a new vehicle. Great people to work with, they will do everything in their power to get you in a vehicle, new or used. We look forward to dealing with them in the years to come.

Customer

I like coming here because it is local five minutes from my home

Great service work

I worked with Mark for scheduling and keeping me up to date on the service work. Mark was a great help and very personable.

Tire replacement

Went in for routine maintenance and needed new tires. they gave me a great deal after price shopping with others. IO had to come back for installation and they honored the original quote.

Enjoyable dealer visit.

Service writer was very responsive to my explanation of the problem with my vehicle.That led to a quick and satisfactory resolution.

Review.

Recall was done quick and easy. Tech was a solid guy and so was the service writer gal.

1.0

Unethical Dealer

Bait and Switch Dealer! Unethical business practices! Looking to raise price of advertised vehicles and pad the cost of vehicles. Stay away, find a respectable dealer

Dodge Ram

They said service would take an hour and they were spot on an hour excatly

1.0

Waste of my time

Just got back from Antioch CDJR. Went out for the 2nd time due to the selection. The first time was a year ago and I bought a vehicle from somewhere else due to price. The numbers just wouldn't work. I get it. This time I went out, over an hour away, again for the same reason. They've got a good selection of trucks. Got there for my appointment and was greeted by Jeremy. He took my keys to the vehicle I was looking to trade in and came back with keys to a Jeep. That wouldn't work because I set up an appointment to look at a Ram. That's ok, maybe it's just a mix up. We go on a test drive after he got the right keys and normally a car salesman has filler conversation. Jeremy explained the features of the car and then doesn't say much else. As we're driving he looks at his phone a few times and then takes a picture of the sunset. Eventually we get back to the dealership after more uncomfortable silence and he proceeds to try to sell me the truck at the price it was listed for and offers me 2000 less on my trade in then what I was offered. He then does the whole "let me check with my manager" thing a couple of times and comes back with a little bit better of a number but tries to sell me the certified package into the bargain. At this point I tell him that I drove out there for over an hour because Jake told me via text that they'd do the best they could to be competitive with price if I brought in my offer from another dealer. That was obviously not what was happening. I told Jeremy I needed my keys and began leaving once I got them. As I get into my truck I hear someone yell something. Turns out it was Jeremy saying that his manager said he would give me another 1000 for my trade in. I said I would call if something changed. It won't. I get what their trying to do but I'm not going to waste time with the games you want to play. Be transparent and I'll do business. Is it that hard to do?

Exceptional service

Kim was very knowledgeable and professional, she is always a thinking a few steps ahead to solve any situation. Service work is always fantastic. I would go there for any service that I need.