River Front Auto Sales

Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 886-1626 (716) 886-1626

love my lincoln

Everything was great! I knew exactly what car i wanted right away and Steve got me in and out very quickly! Drove off in my new car same day!!

Dealer response

Jim, We have been trying to streamline the process so that we can get customers in and out as soon as possible. We know that no one wants to wait for their new car! IF you need anything dont hesitate to reach out and get a hold of us.

exeeded expectations

Vert fast service , knowledgeable, fair , did not feel pressured or swindled by employees. overall one of the best car companies i've dealt with.

steve was great

Riverfront auto sales helped me get into the truck ive been looking for , great service, great facility and great people. Great payments, great everything

2nd time buying a car from Riverfront

Found the car I wanted, the price was in my budget and I love it !!!

Dealer response

Phil, Thanks a lot for your second purchase! Its drives our world here. Repeat and referral business is what we rely on and dont forget we are still participating in the $100.00 referral program for everyone who comes in and drives out with a car that mentions ahead of time that they sent you in. If you need anything dont hesitate and i have to say you picked a really nice car out!

fifth car in family

This is my 2nd car and im very happy. i will be back again

Toyota Camry

Nice. Guys very helpful. They work hard to get you the best deals . .offer you every option and explain all the details possible.

Dealer response

Fernando! Thanks for the nice review. We really appreciate it and next time you are in the neighborhood stop in, have a cup of coffee with me so we can catch up bud.

3rd vehicle at riverfront

everything went very smoothly as expected. Got the car same day and no complaints

ford all wheel drive

customer service was great. I as concerned with one spot on the vehicle that was starting to rust and steve took care of it within two days! Buying here was a great deal!

great customer service

Steve was very accommodating and worked with me on finding the perfect vehicle and financing offer to meet the needs of me and my family.

steve was great