River Front Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 886-1626 (716) 886-1626

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2011 impala

my first time buying a car : Dane and Sean were very helpful, walked me through the entire buying process . Ive recommenced Riverfront to any of my friends or family.

crown vic

Great Dane and the staff at Riverfront went the extra mile multiple thumbs up!

Excellent customer service

They made the buying process easy. When I picked out the car I wanted. They made sure that my car was ready for the road. I would recommend riverfront auto sales to family and friends.

3.7

Marty Jr is a great dude

Visited River Front as I am constantly hearing their commercials on WGR and always was shopping for a truck. Saw a nice looking plow truck on their website, and stopped by to check it out. The truck was detailed nicely and super clean, the only concern I had was about the side view mirror on the passenger side that was cracked up and needed to be replaced. No real answer was given to me, so I assumed that if I made the purchase I would need to replace the mirror myself, which is not that big of a job, but I would have thought the dealer would take care of that kind of repair when they took the truck in. Dane the finance guy was super accommodating and easy to work with. He got me some nice financing options and was definitely willing to work with me. At no point in time was I under the impression that anyone here was trying to rip me off. I put a 100$ deposit down on the truck, under the guise that I needed to discuss the purchase with my wife as it would involve her and trading in her vehicle. After discussion with her she decided that it was not something that she wanted to do, so unfortunately I had to decline on purchasing the truck. When I called the salesman to see when I could stop to get my deposit back he said he would have to call me back. I was not feeling 100% confident that he would indeed call me back as he seemed to take it personally that I was not going to buy the vehicle. No hard feelings were intended. After a bit that I did not hear back from him, I decided to stop at the dealership on my way home from work. The salesman seemed surprised to see me and proceeded to tell me that I would not be able to get my deposit back because it cost money to run my credit check, etc. While I understand that those procedures do cost money, I was fully prepared to fight this notion, as my credit had been run before I paid the deposit, and I only left the deposit with the impression that it would secure the truck from being sold out from under me, and that I needed to speak with my wife before signing anything. Before I even had the chance to confront this situation, Marty Jr insisted to his staff on refunding my deposit because he did not want to burn a bridge over 100 bucks. He seemed to understand the situation and was really adamant that my future business was more important than the current deal. He won a customer for life with that positive attitude. I give the overall "average" though because of the side view on the truck being busted up and the salesman being a little unapproachable when it came to not being able to finish the deal. I will be back, however, and look forwards to a more positive experience when my wife is ready to part with her car.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, we try our best to keep every customer or potential customer happy. Please keep us in mind when you are ready to purchase your new truck.

Owner

My name is Mike I went to riverfront to sell my truck. It was a great experience.Marty Jr. And staff were awesome. They gave my the highest price for my truck and gave me a ride home. Great service very professional.

2009 trailblazer

very easy to work with. Couldnt be more efficient . Sean was amazing. The people here really do put the customer 1st.[

2006 chrysler 300 C

Friendly staff, the car was clean and perfect. Great Atmosphere. Punctual. Sean told me the car was going to be here and it was shipped up the next day! Sean and Dane made the paperwork simple.

Wonderful

Good people and good service will shop there again

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan

I was in a tough spot and needed a car. Sean and Dane helped and got it done! Thanks Riverfront!

2013 CTS

I got the car i wanted. Got the deal i wanted! . No hassles. Thanks Riverfront!