River Front Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 886-1626 (716) 886-1626

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

satisfied customer

we came in looking for a used vehicle and we were helped right away. All of our questions were answered right away and the communication was fantastic through every step of the process. Everyone there was friendly and made or experience a great one.

07 honda pilot

Staff was Friendly & very helpful. There was no stress in buying or pushing vehicles you dont want. They were very professional. I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to come and look here.

2008 mitsubushi eclipse

very courteous and approachable . Answered all questions. Bought previously. I would strongly recommend to anyone looking fora pre-owned vehicle to purchase from them.

THey found me my dream car

Sean and Dane as well as the rest of the team @ riverfront located my 2013 Cadillac CTS Coupe! The car is in MINT condition, easy financing terms and great guys to work with! Thanks again Riverfront!

Dealer response

Keith, Thanks again for the business and we all are really excited that you got the car you truly wanted. If you know anyone in the market feel free to send them in and make sure they mention your name so that you receive your $ 100 referral check. Thanks again for the business and we look forward to earning your business again.

4.3

good buying process

very nice person, would purchase from again. I love the services

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing us to sell you your next vehicle. I see that you gave us 4 stars for buying process and customer service. We strive to proved 5 star service to all of our clients, please feel free to reach out to me at dane@riverfrontautosales.com and let me know how we can improve in your eyes and we will take the necessary steps to correct the issue. Thanks again for your purchase and it will be my personal responsibility to make sure that we get 5 stars across the board.

08 Town and Country purchase

We were referred by a relative. Happy with purchase & more personalized than other dealerships.

great experience

everyone was very helpful. Jason, Dane especially made our car buying experience extremely easy. Courteous and professional- We will spread the word!

05 chevrolet equinox

Sean an Dane were ery helpful, answered any questions i had and got me my vehicle in less than 5 days.

wonderful experience

The staff made the experience of buying a used car easy. Will recommend them to anyone who wants a car.

2013 jeep

Steve was absolutely amazing. My experience at riverfront was unlike any other dealership Ive ever been to. Will definitely be referring you guys to family and friends.

Dealer response

We love hearing that we stand above our competition when it comes to customer service and quality. Please spread the word and we wont forget you dom, it was a very nice exchange on both sides and we hope to build a relationship and sell you and your whole family cars!