River Front Auto Sales

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(716) 886-1626 (716) 886-1626

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Experience

We had a really great and easy car buying experience, and LOVE our (new to us) Subaru!!! Thank you Jimmy and Ron and the whole team.

2.3

Buyer Beware

Sold a friend a $hitty car and they don’t want to correct their faults. Remember that these dealerships are recovering from a financial loss from the pandemic so it’s not about the customer right now it’s about money!!!

I Colleen grucza purchased a vehicle from riverfs

We shopped for a used car and had trouble getting financing at other places. Riverfront was able to help us out. Got a great deal on a great car. Very very pleased.

L Harris

you can't lose here. great staff great family. if you have bad credit they will work with you and for you to get the best deal possible. If you're thinking about going somewhere else, forget about it! Marty Jr. Colin, Jimmy you rock. thanks for everything!

Lifesavers

My credit was horrible. I never in my life thought I’d have a new car. These guys pulled off a miracle and not only got me approved, but also fought to keep the payment below $300 a month. Jimmy made the process quick and easy. He essentially did all the work for me, all I had to do was sign the paperwork. They have a customer for life after what they did for me.

Bought Porsche Cayenne

Tony is great! Made buying a car a very fun and easy process. The finance manager fought for us and did a great job doing so!

Dealer response

Thank you for the review, we try our best for our customers! Everyone that buys a vehicle from us we treat like family.

jimmy was great--

a pleasure to deal with them----fair price, quick financing,carfax and service records included-no pressure,friendly atmosphere-warranty included in price, smooth transaction--recommend checking them first when shopping

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words, we try our best for all of our customers.

Very helpful & Kind

Everyone I dealt with at Riverfront sales was helpful & kind. Made my business deal very easy. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Dealer response

Maryon thank you for the review, let us know when your ready to trade it in for a new one.

Jimmy made it happen!

Bought a truck from these guys and I was impressed with how quick, easy and conveniently they were able to get me behind the wheel. Overall the place is very professional and in my opinion the best used car dealership around! I shopped around at a few other used car dealerships and for being a first time car buyer with bad credit they hooked me up with the lowest interest rate in town! I will definitely recommend them to others in the future! Overall 10/10!

Dealer response

Thanks Brandon we try our best for everyone, let us know if we can be of any help in the future.

Class Act Dealership!

Was looking for a car and was immediately in good hands when I met Jimmy the Sales Manager. He sent me in the right direction as to a car that fit my family needs, payment options along with a warranty! Trust me folks, I wouldnt go anywhere else! They have been here for 40 years for a good reason! 5 stars!

Dealer response

Brian thank you for the review, the warranty you got is one of the best we sell. Glad the vehicle worked out for you and your family.