• Crest Ford

My experience is akways top notch,they take care of Me every visit no matter what my issue is.thank you.

• New F-150 in the Garage!

The entire process was quick and efficient. My salesman, Mark Fortin, answered all the questions I had and provided valuable feedback that helped me make the right purchase decision that fit my budget. Additionally, Mark worked around my schedule to make sure that the vehicle delivery process went smoothly as well. Well done!

• Always great service

Always great service department, Thanks Mike Brabow!

Always great service department, Thanks Mike Brabow!

• Great oil change

Tricia, we're glad we were able to provide you with such a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I really love the special Treatment Mike Smeckert gives me. He makes it worth driving my car out of the way for an oil change. The cashier was also delightful

• logistics

first new car and service sami got me in and out quick

David, we're glad Sami was able to get you in and out nice and quick! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

first new car and service sami got me in and out quick

• New Lease Vehicle

Ordering the vehicle that I wanted was easy. Picking up the vehicle was also easy. No hitches, was a very smooth transaction.

Marcia, thanks! It's always great to hear that everything was completed so easily! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Exceptional

I had the best experience possible! I highly recommend the service

I had the best experience possible! I highly recommend the service

Drusilla, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality vehicles you can trust! We sincerely appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thank you so much for choosing Crest Ford, Inc!

• Customer Service #1

They were great! I came in late and they still got my oil change done in 30 minutes.

We're happy to hear we could get you back on the road so quickly, Cari! Thank you again for choosing Crest Ford, Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

• Happy Customer

Simply put, there are no surprises. Friendly staff.

As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Simply put, there are no surprises. Friendly staff.

• Good tire service

Friendly and fast. Very good work on my tire. I was glad I took the tire insurance.

John, thanks for the great star-rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!