Crest Ford

Great Sales team

Great Service in efforts to find me an affordable used car. Particularly like the Salesperson Sam Yousif. From the beginning he was interested in What my needs were and spent time finding that out before making suggestions. He work hard at finding something that would meet our needs and Financial limitations.

Dealer response

Hi Tom, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Excellent customer service

My experience was outstanding! Sam went way above and beyond my expectations! I flew in from St. Louis to pick up the car. Sam had ALL the paperwork in order so all I had to do was sign and drive. The car was spotless. You can tell they take a lot of pride in their work and they make you feel like you are welcome. Pat the manager was very attentive as well. Excellent, excellent customer service and that's what matters in this day and age. Highly recommend.

Dealer response

Hi Bonnie, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Sam here at Crest Ford, Inc.! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

1.0

Bad customer service no warranty terrible lemon ca

Terrible customer service no warranty on cars sells lemons and won't fix them I payed 18000 and have no car catch the bus now never shop there again refused me a loaner car and I have a warranty

Dealer response

Hi Gregory, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please reach out to Sam Haynes at (586) 834-2535 or samh@crestag.com at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

Looking to drive a Ford? Crest Ford is the place!

Jasmine Law helped me lease my new 2021 Ford Limited Explorer and turn in my 2019 Explorer. I don't like spending a lot of time in car dealerships and find the whole process tedious and time consuming. Jasmine ordered the color I wanted, took care of insurance, title and all the details. The whole process was easy, smooth and painless. She valued my time and her follow up with customer care is excellent. I've owned Lincolns, Jeeps and other Ford vehicles and have never had a sales person as top notch as this young lady. If your thinking about purchasing a Ford vehicle, I would definitely recommend contacting Jasmine. I've been in sales for over 30 plus years and you would be hard pressed to find a better sales agent than her.

Dealer response

Hello Nancy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Wonderful experience leasing from Crest

We recently leased another Ford Explorer with Muhammad (Mo) Kahn. He was very nice, great with communication and answered my dozens and dozens of questions and gave us the best price we could find on a Limited model. He also was always available to take our calls or return text messages in a timely manner. If you're looking for a car buying/lease experience that is stress free and a salesperson that treats you with respect please reach out to Muhammad (Mo). Also, the GM David Way was very kind and great at introducing himself and making us feel welcome. It was a wonderful experience and as long as we keep buying Ford vehicles, we will reach out to Crest Ford.

Dealer response

Amanda, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Crest Ford, Inc.! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Customer

I would like to recognize one of your associate's, who works the Service Department - Tony Griffin. I had an electrical problem with my car, which was my horn. Without Tony's assistance and expertise, the issue would not have been resolved. Tony has very good customer service skills; he was accountable for the whole project from start to finish. He delivered a WOW Experience!!! I like patronizing "Crest Ford", and I really enjoy Tony, the Service Writer; he is outgoing and sociable. I have had other Service Writer's, but they were not knowledgeable like Tony. "The Company" must keep Tony; he is an ASSET to Crest. Tony deserves an award in a monetary value for his persistence and efforts. Am lrating Tony as TEN (10), he went up and beyond what was expected. The staff and management work as the "American Icon"----Quality "1". The job is well done!!! A satisfied customer.

Dealer response

Hello Susan, thank you for your review! Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best service experience so we are pleased to hear you found that to be the case! We'll be sure to pass along your kind comments to Tony and the team here at Crest Ford! If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out; we're always happy to help! We hope you have a great day, and safe travels!

Crest Ford still ROCKS!!

My 2018 F-150 was making an annoying grinding noise when it was cold. I located a service bulletin that described the problem. A coworker had the same problem and was given the run around at an Ann Arbor dealer. I brought my truck in on a Thursday afternoon it was ready by close of business the next day. Not only did they replace the defective solenoids, but the tech that worked on it discovered that the hub assemblies were bad. No hassles. No phone calls. No problems! I pull a large camper with this truck and we are so grateful that technician Gary Dell took the time to make sure our truck was good as new. It would have been horrible to have a breakdown on a camping adventure far from here... Between great sales experiences with Adam Whitehead, and outstanding service in the shop, I am a Crest Ford customer as long as we are both still around.

Dealer response

Paul, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

FANTASTIC DEALER AND SALES STAFF

My mother and I stumbled across this dealership, by way of cars.com. I was looking for a Ford Escape and I came across one I was interested in at this dealership. From the initial customer service call regarding the availability, to speaking with Tom Giampaolo , everything was great. Long story short, I ended up purchasing a 17 Ford Escape and could not be happier. Tim in Finance was awesome as well. My mother is extremely pleased with her new vehicle. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thank you all for everything!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing this experience, Iris! Customer service is one of our top priorities, so we really appreciate your positive comments. If there?s anything else we can do to assist you, please don?t hesitate to reach out!

2009 Ford Flex

I bought a second used vehicle from this dealership. They are always upfront with costs and issues if any. I will be back. They always have the best deals.

Dealer response

Hello, we?re happy to hear you had another great experience with us! As one of our valued customers we want to sincerely thank you for your business, and we look forward to your next visit. Take care!

Great Experience!

Just leased a brand new 2020 Ford Explorer ST from Crest Ford. It's the 6th or 7th vehicle I have gotten from Crest. Adam Whitehead made the process very easy (low pressure, straight forward pricing, etc.) Thanks again Dave Way and the Crest Ford Centerline team for making this experience a breeze!

Dealer response

Hello Jake, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Explorer! We're glad you had a great experience with our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!