New 866-426-3503 Dealer Website
Used 888-239-4720 Email Dealer
Service 888-832-5382

• Crest Ford

My experience is akways top notch,they take care of Me every visit no matter what my issue is.thank you.

• Service

The write up man Mike is very helpful whenever my car is serviced.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's service, Stephanie! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

The write up man Mike is very helpful whenever my car is serviced.

• Feedback

Crest is the BEST! That why I buy cars from them...their service is 2nd to none!

• Top job as always

Top job as always! I have been leasing vehicles from Crest since 1992 and that is my testimonial!

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• My experience at Fords

The people here were nice to me and they treat me with respect.

The people here were nice to me and they treat me with respect.

• Oil Change

The people at Crest Ford are all very friendly and I have never had an issue with the service.

• Service

Excellent great excellent great excellent great excellent great

Excellent great excellent great excellent great excellent great

• great dealership with a wonderful sales girl LILA

EXCELLENT!!! Love our Lila, she is wonderful and delightful to work with..

EXCELLENT!!! Love our Lila, she is wonderful and delightful to work with..

• 2015 Escape!

Thanks to my Salesman, Tom Giampaolo, and the staff at Crest Ford for helping to make the purchase of my 2015 Ford Escape very easy. They were kind, and very helpful through this process. This was my first time at Crest Ford, and I would recommend others to visit this dealership! Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Crest Ford, Inc!

• Evaluation and Repair

Great service desk - Truck was signed in immediately and a call was made within one day after evaluation.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Crest Ford, Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.