Crest Ford

615 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 22, 2019

I bought a second used vehicle from this dealership. They are always upfront with costs and issues if any. I will be back. They always have the best deals.

Hello, we?re happy to hear you had another great experience with us! As one of our valued customers we want to sincerely thank you for your business, ...and we look forward to your next visit. Take care!

October 24, 2019

Just leased a brand new 2020 Ford Explorer ST from Crest Ford. It's the 6th or 7th vehicle I have gotten from Crest. Adam Whitehead made the process... very easy (low pressure, straight forward pricing, etc.) Thanks again Dave Way and the Crest Ford Centerline team for making this experience a breeze!

Hello Jake, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Explorer! We're glad you had a great experience with our team. Please don't ...hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

• September 17, 2018

I Talked with the General Manager at Crest Ford and Sales Manager today. I was confused about the sale pricing My bad these are good People!! :) They helped... me get into a Beautiful Nice 2015 Ford Taurus SEL :) I do Love this car it is AWESOME!! :) :)

May 24, 2018

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Ford Escape through Crest Ford. It was a positive experience from my initial online inquiry through the test... drive and purchase. Everyone was knowledgeable, professional, and very pleasant to work with.

May 6, 2018

I had my 2018 F-150 in for recall notice and tire rotation. The service department did a great job in getting my vehicle serviced in a timely manner.

Thanks for the positive feedback about our service department! If there is anything additional we can assist you with, please let us know! Take care!

May 6, 2018

Service advisor was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, kept we up to date throughout the service appointment. Service technicians performed the maintenance... in a professional and timely manner.

May 6, 2018

I always have a great experience at Crest Ford. My Service Advisor Tony always goes the extra mile to make sure everything is handled quickly and efficiently.... If it is routine or an unexpected visit, he always makes sure I'm on the road within a reasonable amount of time.

April 29, 2018

Crest is the best car dealership I have ever done business with. The service dept has always done a great job. And the management is outstanding, especially... mr. Dave Way. Thank goodness I found them.

April 24, 2018

Nice and professional staff , would definitely recommend them to others.

April 19, 2018

I bought a used car from Crest Ford yesterday from salesperson Jasmine Gadie. She made the process so easy for us by doing all of the hard work making... it seem effortless! There were issues with credit, etc.and she smoothed everything out so fast and easily. I was surprised at how quickly it went from start to finish and we didn't have to do anything except provide some info & a couple hours later she called and said our car was ready for us! I spent maybe an hour at the dealership. Ive been other places and have had to wait 4, 5, maybe 6 hours. Best customer service I've ever experienced! Thanks Jasmine for all of your hard work and making it a pleasant process for us. We will definitely be buying all of our vehicles from Jasmine at Crest Ford!!! We absolutely love our new car! It was so clean and pretty! Thank you ¿