4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 245 reviews

245 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW Cleveland from DealerRater.com

• March 13, 2018

Every employee here is warm and friendly. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Service is always fast and they keep you informed of any issues along... the way.

Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind review! If you need anything else, please let us know.

June 20, 2018

I???ve giving you the rating of exceptional because you guys have done excellent work each and every time I have visited the dealership I appreciate ...everything that you guys have done for me thus far it really means a lot

BMW Cleveland

Hello Anton, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback. We are happy to hear you are treated... with excellent service each and every time you visit us here at BMW Cleveland and we look forward to your next visit!

June 15, 2018

I could not be happier with the attention and service I get from Matthew Newman (Service Advisor). Extremely professional and attentive to every need ...with regards to my X5.

BMW Cleveland

Hello, thanks for leaving us a review, We greatly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Matthew and the ...rest of our service department.

June 7, 2018

Great job by sales, finance, and lease return teams. Professional, straight to the point, no BS. Found the exact solution that my son and I needed ... I would highly recommend these guys.

BMW Cleveland

Hi Greg, thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad Roberta and Jon made your buying process seamless for both you and your son, enjo...y your new vehicle!

June 1, 2018

Great interaction with Doug. Our car exhaust issue was diagnosed and serviced quickly. The check out staff and loaner vehicle was also a positive expe...rience.

BMW Cleveland

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that Doug and the rest of our service dep...artment made your servicing appointment a great experience. As always, if you need anything don't hesitate to give us a call!

May 17, 2018

BMW Cleveland has great service. They know how to treat customers . The price is great and my car has been great. No pressure and always honest with ...me.

BMW Cleveland

Hello Hovam123, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that you had a fantastic service experience with Max and the rest of our s...ervice department!

May 11, 2018

All around great experience as usual I only trust them with my car and overall I get quality work done ? good job 👍 you guys are awesome &#128...526;

BMW Cleveland

Hello Mmtaylor - Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad we have proven ourselves to you and earned your business and are happy to... hear that Max and Danielle took excellent care of you!

May 6, 2018

Outstanding service. I called early Saturday morning without an appointment to replace damaged tire, everything was complete in less than 90 minutes. ...Highly recommend to others

BMW Cleveland

Hello BMW Geauga, thanks for leaving us a review! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy to know your service appointment went well and you...r wait time was minimal. Thanks again!

May 2, 2018

The customer service I received was excellent. From booking my appt online to a kind greeting and warm interactions through out my service appt, I fe...lt well treated.

BMW Cleveland

Hello Anneee, thanks for leaving us a review! We're extremely happy that you had a wonderful service experience, and we look forward to your next visi...t.

April 13, 2018

Just had my tires swap and alignment done. Everything was courteous and professional. The quality of service is excellent. Danielle is wonderful. Resp...onsible and responsive.