(4.4) 229 reviews

4.4
229 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW Cleveland from DealerRater.com
  • Jean-Claude
    August 17, 2017

Anything else but professional, I recommend anyone !

Hello Jean-Claude, Thank you for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Congrats on your vehicle and we hope you enjo...y it for years to come!

• Highly recommend
    January 18, 2018

We originally planned to buy an Audi Q5 and put BMW X3 as our second option. Joe was very nice and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and sha...red a lot information about X3. Staffs at the dealership were friendly. When I went there for a test drive, the new price was not out yet. That night, both Marty and Joe gave me a courtesy call regarding it. After we bought the car, we learned that this dealership offers free car wash during their business hours. We will definitely appreciate it since we live not far from the dealership. Highly recommended this dealership and Joe Chern.

BMW Cleveland

Hi Doris, Joe was glad to answer your questions while you were purchasing your BMW X3. Thank you for your recommendation and congratulations!

• Great experience at BMW Cleveland
    January 2, 2018

Chad at BMW Cleveland was very helpful and efficient. Got a deal done within 30 minutes and I was in my car driving home within an hour.

Robert, Thank you for the five-star review. We appreciate your feedback!

• Dealership is a Class Act
    December 22, 2017

Fantastic job by all. Your dealership is a class act all the way through. I love my new BMW and will come back again for another one. Manny is a tr...emendous asset to your organization and I really enjoyed dealing with him for the past several months as I decided what car I wanted to buy. Thank you Sir. Also thanks to Marty and Mike...great job fellas.

BMW Cleveland

Hey Ryan, Sounds like you had a quality experience from start to finish, which makes us very happy. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. W...e are ecstatic to hear Emmanuel, Marty and Mike were there to assist you through the process. Thank you for your business. Happy Holidays!!

• Will always buy here!!
    November 28, 2017

Great dealership and always helpful. They always go above and beyond to meet my expectations. I will always buy my car here and recommend this dealers...hip without any hesitation.

BMW Cleveland

Thanks for your review, Varun! It's wonderful to hear that you've had such good experiences with us. Our team is proud of our friendly, hassle-free ...service. We look forward to seeing you again; we appreciate your business and your recommendation!

• Brakes
    September 6, 2017

At a prior service visit, I was told that I would have an extensive array of services including brake replacement before my warranty was up. Took my ...car in and was told, I could not have the brakes replaced unless I was at 3,000 plus miles to go. According to my car's computer, my next service is scheduled for 3,000 miles (for brakes) and I will have just about gone over my warranty. I feel like I am being bamboozled so that I have to pay out of pocket.

BMW Cleveland

Thank you for sharing your concerns with me. I assure you that our priority is the safety of your vehicle. Would you contact me directly to discuss th...is further and to see what other options you may have? Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you! Best, Howard Moore BMW Service Manager howard.moore@bmwcleveland.com 440-914-8120

• Very unpleasant experience
    July 6, 2017

I had a very negative experience with this dealership. I dealt with Avery Wieder. He seemed disinterested in selling the car right from the beginning.... He quoted me a price on BMW X3 which seemed on the higher side. When i offered a price that was 2% lower than the quoted price, he replied very rudely via email and asked me to stop wasting his time. That was some serious attitude! I want to add here that i did purchase a BMW X3 through a different dealer shortly thereafter and vowed to not visit this dealership again. In my humble opinion, please avoid this dealership if you can.

• x3 28i
    June 13, 2017

went on line in the pursuit of a bmw x series, Cleveland bmw was able to answer my wishes of type, options and color. pricing was ok, victor answered... all my questions and options presented. looking forward in future purchases.

Jack, we're thrilled that you found what you were looking for with us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to work...ing with you again in the future, let us know how we can of service!

• Exceeding Expections
    February 19, 2017

I had the pleasure of leasing a new BMW X1 from BMW Cleveland in June 2016.. As this was my first BMW, I was unsure of what to expect. Upon completi...ng the process of acquiring a new vehicle I can attest that the experience was very pleasant compared to other vehicle dealerships I have dealt with in the past. The major force in this experience was the person who managed the sales process, Avery Wieder. He answered my every question professionally. After deciding on what vehicle, color and group of options that. I wanted, Avery found the car out of state and acquired it on my behalf. He also introduced me to the general manager as well the service department. All and all, a very painless process. If you are looking for a new BMW, contact Avery Wieder at BMW Cleveland.

• An Amazing Dealership
    January 17, 2017

Purchased my first BMW from BMW Cleveland and let me start off by saying that my experience was absolutely amazing. I picked out a 5 series and the ve...hicle was everything I expected, amazing! Jon and Marty made my buying experience one to remember.

Thanks for sharing your review, Anthony! We're glad to hear that Jon and Marty were so helpful. We appreciate your business, please let us know if w...e can be of service again!

6135 Kruse Dr Solon, OH 44139