BMW Cleveland

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(440) 542-0600 (440) 542-0600

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchased my Vehicle

Josh, Joe, Marty and Hussain, fantastic gentlemen to work with on a vehicle acquisition. Appreciate their commitment and there professionalism throughout the engagement. They were able to get everything I needed and ordered what I required for use on my vehicle. ask for them and let them know I referred you.

1.0

Be Weary

I have been working 3 months to try and get the money the dealership owes me, a license plate, and signed copies of documents. The management (Marty Sharp, Tom Hawkins, Josh Deluco) at this dealership leaves a lot to be desired in terms of customer service when things go off track. Please own your issues and provide real resolutions and realistic timeframes to your customers. I would not recommend this dealership and would highly suggest you avoid it at all costs.

BMW Cleveland

Just had my tires swap and alignment done. Everything was courteous and professional. The quality of service is excellent. Danielle is wonderful. Responsible and responsive.

New BMW Fan

Had a fantastic experience shopping for a used vehicle with the BMW Cleveland team. Keith Johnson was very friendly and helpful in helping this Volvo enthusiast make the conversation to BMW. Everyone I met was terrific. Great car buying experience!

Dealer response

Hi Nate, it's great to learn that you had a fantastic experience with Keith while shopping for a used vehicle. We were happy to help you. Please let us know if you need anything else. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Good Service

Keith at BMW Cleveland was very professional. He as well as the team that help out everything together made my buying experience a breeze. Thank you so much!!

Competent, Efficient, Expert Sales and Service!

Cleveland BMW was so helpful, especially for a busy person such as myself. They took care of everything, ftom handling the return of my rental vehicle, the process of purchasing new tags.... made my life and the stress of having to purchase a new car so much simpler....

Good service

Every employee here is warm and friendly. I wouldn?t take my car anywhere else. Service is always fast and they keep you informed of any issues along the way.

Dealer response

Hi Jason, Thank you for your kind review! If you need anything else, please let us know.

Great experience at BMW Cleveland

Chad at BMW Cleveland was very helpful and efficient. Got a deal done within 30 minutes and I was in my car driving home within an hour.

Dealer response

Robert, Thank you for the five-star review. We appreciate your feedback!

Jean-Claude

Anything else but professional, I recommend anyone !

Dealer response

Hello Jean-Claude, Thank you for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can help you in any way. Congrats on your vehicle and we hope you enjoy it for years to come!

4.0

x3 28i

went on line in the pursuit of a bmw x series, Cleveland bmw was able to answer my wishes of type, options and color. pricing was ok, victor answered all my questions and options presented. looking forward in future purchases.

Dealer response

Jack, we're thrilled that you found what you were looking for with us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to working with you again in the future, let us know how we can of service!